Damon (28)

He followed Sage to the lakeside, mildly smiling as he took off his shoes and slipped to the ground, dipping his feet in the water and letting out a soft sigh. Damon stroked his hair softly, not joining him on the floor. Pretending, for a moment, that it wasn't summer and they didn't have their own promises to contend with.

"You know the broken bones in your hand is assault. Whoever did that can get arrested," Damon murmured.

"Mm, Damon I'm working in a place where I get bruises and welts and all sorts of manner of injuries on the daily," Sage whispered, "That would be used against me."

"I wouldn't let it be used against you," Damon pleaded. "I could-"

"Damon, please," Sage gripped his hair, "I just- please stop."

Damon quieted softly. Considered him for a moment, trying to discern what Sage needed. Finally, he let his eyes harden, "Did you just interrupt me?"

Instantly, Sage's eyes darkened curiously. "Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it?"

Damon's heart thundered in his chest as he smirked down at him. "Depends. How comfortable would you be sucking me here and now? Would we need to move to a more discreet location?"

"Fuck no," Sage shook his head eagerly. Damon felt a little relief that he'd guessed what Sage need right. "Let's do it, right here, daddy."

"Horny little thing," Damon tested. He was curious about what exactly Sage liked and wanted from him. He wanted to give him everything.

Sage blushed deeply at that. He situated himself on the sand, flushing when Damon moved him so he was knelt down in the water, shivering as the waved lapped at his legs.

"Perfect," Damon remained dry on the sand, "Go on then, slut, suck."

Sage couldn't help but shake with anticipation as he grasped Damon's zipper, grinning broadly as he pulled his length out. He let his tongue trace stripes, careful and eager as if he was a starving man given a feast.

Damon sucked in a soft breath, letting his hands curl into Sage's soft hair. He let him play for a few minutes before jerking at his hair softly. "Ah, ah, ah. Suck. Now."

Sage whined but obediently dropped his mouth open, taking him in with a soft moan. He warmed him with closed eyes for a few moments before beginning to properly suck. He sucked desperately, as if his life depended on it. He moaned around him, gasping when Damon rubbed Sage's cock with his shoe.

"Your mouth is much better used for sucking rather than interrupting, don't you think?" Damon purred, relaxing into his own role now that it was obvious how excited Sage was. "Such a naughty little slut."

Sage whined softly, his eyes opening again as he met Damon's. Relief was pooled in them, as if the events of the day had taken far too big of a toll on his mind. It was satisfying for Damon to see.

Sage sucked harder as Damon idly stroked him, frustration biting into his eyes as Damon kept a leisurely pace. He wanted- no, needed more!

Sage pulled off with a groan, "Please!" he begged.

"I wasn't aware I gave you permission to stop," Damon hissed. "Open. Now."

Sage whined but opened his mouth again. This time, Damon's hand gripped his hair cruelly and he began to fuck his mouth.

His boy started off with soft cries and begging but it slowly morphed into groans and stunning teary eyes. His boy was so desperate.

Damon knew exactly what to do.