~ Part 1

Love In This Club | Harry Styles |

I walked through the crowd of grinding bodies. My skin had been glazed with sweat. My breath came heavy. I sucked in gulps of humid air.

My legs were becoming weak. I was running. Running away from him. My greatest temptation. Harry.

I crawled up the stairs. I pushed the door open of a room. Finally, an empty room. I quickly locked it. I turned around. My back pressing against the icy texture.

I wobbled over to the window. The moon hung brightly in the night sky. Surrounded by tiny diamonds.

Suddenly warm arms, wrapped themselves around my waist. I gasped. I twirled around. A wicked smile hung on his pink lips.

"Thought you could escape me, love?" His british accent thick. I bit on my lower lip. I became intoxicated with his scent. I couldn't fight the urge. I wanted him. I needed him.

He leaned in. His lips pressed against mine. Our lips began moving in sync, as our tounges blended as one. His large hand trailed up my waist, reaching my hair. His hands wove through my hair, pushing me closer. His lips roughly brushed against mine. His lips were the perfect mixture. Rough & Sweet.

His hands hung on my lower back. I began walking backwards, till I came to a stop. My back hit the dresser. Harry's hands gripped my waist and pulled up, placing me on top of the dresser.

His hands trailed beneath my shirt. He slid off my shirt and unhooked my bra. My hands tugged at his shirt. He slightly shifted. He pulled the shirt off, connecting his lips once again with mine.

His right hand slithered down to my breasts. He began to lightly caress them, teasingly. I let out a soft moan as his cold fingertips trailed around my nipple. He smirked onto my lips.

A chill ran down my spine as his right hand unbuttoned my Jeans, pulling them off. His hand made its way through my underwear. Harry pulled them off.

My area was throbbing. I held tightly onto his shoulders as a slender finger, inserted in my entrance. Loud moans escaped my lips. He added another one. Then another. I was close to my climax.

"H-Harry, i'm close." I said, weakly moaning.

"I know babe. But hold it on. The best part is about to come." He replied. He leaned closer.

"I'm going to make you feel like no other. Scream for me babe." His deep, raspy voice seductively whispered into my ear. He gently laid me down on the dresser. He lightly blew on my area. A shudder of pleasure rung through my body. He pressed his mouth on it and began sucking me. Vibrations rung through me as he lightly hummed. My hands tightly grasped his chocolate curls. His tongue and thumb rubbed against my core. My walls began tightening. My breaths were shallow.

"Harry, please.." I moaned loudly. Harry began pulling away. His hands trailed to his tight Jeans. He slipped out of them, his member standing proud. I gawked at his length, biting on my lower lip. "Harry,.. I want you.. Now." My voice scratchy, wasted.

Without hesitation, Harry thrusted into me. My nails dug into his back, as he pulled me off the dresser and onto the bed. His thrusts were roughly sweet. Each thrust was harder. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him deeper into me.

The room was filled with moans. The headset was shaking. My body was trembling with pleasure & pain.

Our breaths were uneven. His hands gripped my hips, our hips grinding against eachother's. We rode out our orgasm. With one last thrust, we reached it. Our moans blended. His sweet, warm nectar filled my womb.

I collapsed on him. He drew tiny invisable circles upon my skin.

"Don't go, please. I love you, and all your little things." Harry said, catching my gaze. His sea green eyes filled with sincerity and love. I smiled. My right hand caressed his face, as I pulled him into an innocent kiss..

~•~•~•~