~ Part 6

An ending year |Surprise|

~*~ New Years Special ~*~

I slammed shut my bedroom door. I ripped off my dress, and removed my jewelry. I ran my hands through my hair, pulling apart the French braid.

How could he? Why? Why does this have to happen to me? I slumped into my bed and and dug my face into the pillow. I sobbed loudly. The pillow became soaked, with tears.

Today is my boyfriend and I's anniversary. On New Years Eve.

We had been going out for about two years and I believed e were becoming serious, so I wanted to give him a "surprise" turns out, he gave me the surprise. I found him with someone else..

I gazed out the window. The sunset was a delicate pink. I pulled on my baby blue, button down shirt.

Suddenly the door became unlocked. I carefully watched who was coming in. Unexpectedly, laughter run through my ears. The manly scent fills my lungs.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn walked in. Silence took over. Their eyes observed the mess I had made with my clothing. I awkwardly made my way to them and picked them up. I put them away, and faced the boys. My tear stained cheeks, stung as I faked a smile.

"What happened? Don't try to lie or fake another smile." Liam spoke.

"I broke up with Austin. I caught him cheating on me." I squeaked. I was attacked by hugs and comforting words. "I don't understand. Am I not good enough? Am I pretty? Skinny enough?" I wiped away my fresh tears. "I don't want to ruin your New Years spirit.. I'm sorry guys."

"Babe, you're perfect. I love every flaw of yours. Now is the time, for us to show you, how we feel towards you.." Harry said. Before I could reply, Harry picked me up and placed me on my bed. I was confused, what did he mean? What were they going to do to me?

He leaned forward and began to kiss me. His lips pressed against mine. Our lips mixed, perfectly moving against the other. I wove my hands through his chocolate curls. He suddenly pulled away. I watched him removed his clothing. He stood in only boxers. "Would you do the honor?" An amused smirk hung on his lips. I gazed behind him, the rest of the boys also in boxers, waiting for me to do the honor. Oh my..

My skin was covered with kisses, pinched and squeezes. I gasped as one of Harry's big fingers plunged into me. I held onto his shoulders. I shuddered with pleasure as Zayn ate me out. Moans rung through the bedroom.

"Shall we watch the countdown, anyone?" Louis chirped.

"Ten, nine, eight.." People began to chant. The boys stood in positions. Zayn and Liam. Harry and Louis. Niall stood before me. "Six, Five, four.." Niall thrusted into me.

I moaned loudly as I took in his thickness. His thrusts were gentle and deep. My hands gripped his neck, pulling him into a kiss. His soft pink lips planted themselves on mine. Our lips moved in sync. His big hands gripped my hips and held them steady. He pounded into me faster. Our moans collided.

I glanced over Niall's shoulder and I couldn't believe my eyes. The bromances are.. REAL. Zayn was beneath Liam as he thrusted into him. Meanwhile, Louis was beneath Harry as he thrusted into him. My body began to tremble.

I reached my climax. I released onto Niall. I gasped as he popped out of me and and headed over to Zayn and Liam. Zayn pulled apart from Liam. Niall replaced his spot.

Zayn walked over to me. My cheeks flushes and avoided his gaze. I've always had a crush on Zayn, though I was to shy to confess. His signature smirk was on his face.

He entered me, letting me to adjust to his size. I bit my lips as his lips roamed my body. Without warning, he began thrusting into me. His big frame, swallowed mine. I moaned loudly as he thrusted deeper and harder.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. His lips were perfect. I teasingly lightly trailed up and down his features. He moaned into my lips. His large hands gripped my waist. He uncontrollably plunged into me. Loud moans escaped my lips. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling me closer to him and.. Him deeper into me.

We reached our climax. His sweet nectar filled my womb and released onto him. Zayn slumped onto me.

"Three, Two, One.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone chanted on the television.

Zayn's lips snapped at mine. He flipped us over, him on top. His lips trailed down my jawline and stopped at my collarbone.

"Happy New Year, love." He whispered as he penetrated me with a love bite.

~•~•~