~ Part 5

Painting Santa |Zayn Malik|

~*~ Christmas Special ~*~

I made my way through the dim lighted house. I rolled my eyes, as I came to a stop. Typical, Zayn Malik wearing a Santa outfit, painting. I couldn't hold back the laughter.

Zayn's gaze stopped upon me. His eyes were glossy, unfocused. His skin paled and became tinted with a delicate pink shade. He licked his lips, trying to act normally.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were gunna stay at Angel's house." His voice shook. He paused, clearing his throat. I stared at him. He was quite suspicious. I wonder what he's hiding..

"I was, but then I decided that you might need some company." I began walking toward him. He became tensed. I stopped. "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting so suspiciously?" I questioned him.

He was speechless. His pink lips perked, as if he were going to say something. I reached him. I stood in front of him. His big hazel eyes melted into mine. Before I could speak, he turned around and covered up his sketchbook.

I placed my hands on his. He turned my way. His face covered with horror. He let out a strangled sigh and released his tight grip on his book. He lightly placed it in my hands. Without another word, he jogged up the stairs, walking into his bedroom.

I walked over to his love seat. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and opened the book up. My jaw dropped open. My eyes widened as I roamed through the sketches. They were pictures of me.. Naked..

I wobbled up the stairs, and lightly knocked on his bedroom door. A couple moments later, the door opened. Before me was a Zayn, I didn't expect to see. His hair was shuffled and his lips dented with a firm mark of teeth. I passed him, his book back.

"Here's your book. I -- " I was speechless. Words couldn't explain how I felt. I'm in shock Zayn feels that way towards me. Well, maybe those pictures aren't of me. And maybe I'm just over exaggerating.

"The pictures are of you. And I .. And I have been trying so hard to stop these feelings towards you but I can't." He spoke, interrupting my thoughts.

His arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me toward him. He pulled us into his bedroom and closed the door behind us. He leaned in. His lips pressed against mine. They were the perfect mixture. Smooth and soft.

Our lips felt perfect together. His lips moved against mine. His tongue mixed with mine. His taste filling my mouth. My knees grew weak as he held in his arms.

His hands gripped my lower back. His hands slid to my chest and began to unbutton my shirt. My hands held onto the hem of his shirt. Our lips pulled apart. We were trying to catch our breaths. He quickly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his the suit, letting it fall to the ground. He shifted towards me, removing my clothing.

His hands gripped my waist and through me into his bed. The icy silk covers sticking to my skin. His lips embraced my skin. He wrapped his lips around my collarbone and lightly sucked. A low moan escaped from my lips. He gently bit down. My hands wove through his hair as he began to trail down.

His hands slithered beneath me and unhooked my lace bra. He pulled it off and quickly attached his lips, once again to my skin. His big hands gently kneaded my breasts. He took a nipple in his mouth and began sucking. Moans escaped my lips. His tongue twirled around the sensitive skin, creating buds. He removed his lips from my breasts and continued his way down my stomach.

His lips lightly pressed against my lace underwear. His breath creeping throughout the thin cloth. I let out a loud moan as I felt myself grow wetter. He teasingly pulled them off and pulled my legs apart. He sunk his head into my area. His tongue pushed through my walls, reaching my pool. He began to lap me up, giving me tiny sucks.. I orgasmed onto his tongue. He pulled away and licked his lips.

"So sweet." He murmured. He climbed on top of me again. His big frame above mine. His eyes roamed my bare body. His hands trailed my curves, exploring every single detail. "I've wanted this for so long.." His warm breath blew against my skin.

"What are you watching for? Show me what an expert you are in bed, Santa." I whispered into his ear. He growled.

"Maybe I should. I should also show you what Santa does to naughty littel girl, like you." He remarked.

Before I could respond, he thrusted into me. A long moan escaped my lips. He gave me no time to adjust to his size. His thrusts were slow and deep. My nails dug into his lower back.

He groaned. His hands caressed my body as he leaned in and met his lips with mine. A muffled moan left his lips, sending vibrations through my lips..

Our hips grinded against each others. Our climax was close. His hands held onto my hips, as his increased pace. The bedroom was filled with moans.

"Zayn, I'm close.. Slow down." I weakly pleaded. He dryly chuckled.

"Guess you're a good girl after all." He teased. His pace slowed, yet his thrusts were still slow and deep.

My body began to tremble. I released onto his member. I let out a long, loud moan. My muscles were weak. I was worn out. Though Zayn hadn't reached his climax yet.

He suddenly pulled out. He turned onto his back, and slumped beside me. He reached into his night stand, and grabbed a tube. He squeezed a bit of jelly into his left hand and began to rub himself. I bit onto my lower lip as I watched his big hand grip his member. I pulled myself closer.

"Can I help you, Santa Zaynie?" Before he could protest, I wrapped my hands around the base and began to move my hands up and down. A moan escaped his lips. I smirked. I leaned closer and blew upon the swollen head. He shuddered.

I sucked his head into my mouth. The taste of peppermint filled my mouth as I nibbled him deeper into my mouth.

Zayn picked me up, and shifted himself. Pulling my area above his face. He pulled my hips down. His lips pressed into my area. He began to flick his tongue against my walls and my sore center. I moaned, sending vibrations through his member. He moaned, causing more feels to erupt.

We reached our climax. I sank my hips into his face, letting out another orgasm. Zayn face fucked me, releasing his sweet nectar into my mouth. The bittersweet of peppermint filled my mouth. We pulled already. I shifted and rested my head on his chest. I trailed lightly over the tattoo on his collarbone.

"I guess, even Santa is naughty too." I whispered. Zayn chuckled.

"This Santa went naughty only for you." His big hand became tangled in my hair, as he pulled me into a kiss. His warm lips pressed against

mine..

~•~•~