~ Part 3

Sex 101 | Louis Tomlinson |

I made my way up Louis' staircase. Finally reaching the bathroom. I walked into the room and lightly closed the door behind me, leaving the door unlocked. Only Eleanor and I were here on this floor, so I figured there would be no problem with me leaving it unlocked.

I stripped and turned on the water. I decided a nice, warm bubble bath will help me feel better. I added scented soap, bubbles growing. I placed in my toe, making sure it was warm enough, and sunk in. The bubbles wrapped themselves around me, I relaxed my muscles, closing my eyes..

I felt a movement in the bathtub. My eyes snapped open. I gasped, trying to cover myself up.

"Louis, what are you doing here!?" I shrieked. Louis was across from me. He chuckled, clearly amused. "What are you chuckling about? This is not a laughing mayter!" I angrily whispered. His body crept closer. My breath hitched.

"You're so naive, love." His british accent, deep. His hand moved up my waist, till it reached my cheek. His touch, leaving me tingly. His crystal blue eyes roamed my face, observing. "You're nervous. Are you new to this?" My cheeks warmed.

I looked down, playing with some bubbles. I slowly nodded. His soapy hand caressed my chin, my eyes meeting his.

"That's alright. I can help you with that." He assured me. My eyes widened.

"You cannot! What about Eleanor? If she finds out, she'd kill us, both!" I loudly whispered.

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her. Right?" Louis asked, griping my chin tighter. I, once again, nodded. I tried to pull away, which was impossible. Louis frame was much bigger than mine. "Where are you going? The fun's about to start!" Louis squeaked.

He leaned closer. My breath was shaky.

"Relax. It'll be alright." He whispered. I relaxed a bit, my muscles were still tense. His lips were inches away from mine. His pink lips pressed against mine. They were soft and warm. He slightly pulled away. "Move your lips against mine." I slowly moved my lips against his. His hands held onto my waist.

The kiss intensified. His lips pressed harder against mine.

"Open your mouth." He commanded. I refused to listen. This was wrong.

Louis lips perked. His hand trailed down to my chest. His big hands cradled my breasts. I moaned as he squeezed them. Louis took advantage and mixed his tongue with mine. My hands pushed against his chest, I had to push him away, before this went any farther. Louis tugged my lower lip.

"Feisty, aren't you?" Before I could reply, his tongue inserted my mouth. Exploring every inch. His hands slithered against my skin, caressing every curve.

"Switch places. Steady yourself on my lap." He pulled away. His crystal blue eyes, hardened. Filled with desire. We traded places. He cradled me on his lap. He gripped my hips and lifted me up. The bubbles covering my skin.

He slowly lowered me, onto his member. My hands gripped his shoulders, tightly. His member filling me up.

"Slowly, move your hips." I began to rock my hips, side to side. "Now pick yourself up and let yourself down." I picked myself up and slowly slid back down. "Now sway your hips as you're picking yourself up and let yourself ease down." I followed his instructions. I bit my lower lips as repeated the steps. My body began aching. I wanted more. I wanted more of him.

I wove my hands through his thin, brown hair and pulled him into a kiss. His hands gripped my waist, picking up my pace. I moaned into his mouth as our hips connected.

His wet kisses covered my collarbone. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Fuck me, Louis. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Please, I want you. Now." My voice hoarse. A smirk hung on his face.

His hand slid behind my lower back, lightly touching me. His hips began moving against mine.

I moan loudly as he picked up his pace. My body rung with pleasure.

I began to tense up. I was close, so was he. His thrusts were deep.

"Louis, i'm close!"

"Hold it in. I'm close too, babe."

He thrusted hard & deeply. My tugged on Louis hair. The water was splashing onto the floor. Loud moans escaped my lips as Louis grunted as he went faster.

With one last thrust, Louis shot his nectar into me as I released onto him. Louis rode out our orgasms. I was breathless. Louis gave me one last wet kiss.

"Sex 101 with Louis Tomlinson." Eleanor said. Our faces covered with horror. A mischievous smile hung on her lips..

~•~•~