~ Part 2

Birthday Sex | Niall Horan |

For my 18th birthday, my best friends and I, had planned to take a trip to Mullingar, Ireland.

I decided to take a walk on the beach. I laid on the warm sand, little rocks lightly clawing my skin.

Vibrations rung through me. I pulled out my phone, lifting my sunglasses a bit, reading my new text message.

From: Nialler x

Hi Darling. Meet me by the rocks, I have birthday present for you! x

I smiled. I unlocked my phone and wrote:

Hey Nialler :) Be there in a feww! x

I locked my phone and put it in my bag. I put on my bag and walked to the rocks.

***

I climbed on some rocks till I reached, our hideout. I slipped. I let out a squeak. I gasp as warm, wet and cradled me.

"I caught you!" I turned and faced a pair of deep blue eyes. Niall. My cheeks warmed as his breath tickled my lower lip.

"Thanks." I weakly smiled and pulled away. I removed my bag and sunglasses. I floated towards Niall. "Um," I avoided his gaze, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Where's my present?"

"It's right infront of you." I looked up, my eyes widened. He chuckled, amused.

"You're my birthday present? But.. What can I do with you, as my birthday present?" I whispered, carefully watching him.

"Yes, darling. I am your birthday present. And.." He leaned closer. "Anything, you want." His thick Irish accent rung through my ears, sending shivers down my body. My hands fell upon his shoulders. I slightly shifted, meeting his gaze.

"I want you to make me yours." Without hesitation, his warm pink lips pressed on mine. His hands held my waist, pulling our bodies closer. I lightly moaned as our bodies lightly rubbed against eachother.

We began moving backwards till my back hit a rock. He pulled me up, I was now his height. He gently laid me back as he began to climb out of the water and he laid down on me. His hands slid into my back and removed my baiting suit top. We removed all our clothing and began to grind while kissing. The kiss intensified.

"I want you, Niall. Now." I whispered.

"My pleasure." He whispered onto my skin. He began to enter me. He waited for my approval, I silently nodded. His pace quickened. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper. Loud moans rung through our ears.

A strong sensation was building up. The passion began to intensify. I dug my nails further into him. My body began to tremble. His thrusts were deep and powerful. My buddy was aching for more. I was overwhelmed with pleasure & pain.

Unexpectedly, Niall rolled us into the water. I gasped with marvel as the sensation was becoming unbearably pleasurable.

I hung tightly onto him. With one last thrust, Niall shot his sweet nectar into me. I released onto him. We ride out our orgasm. Niall pulled out of me.

I was breathless. That was unbelievable. Niall swam me into the soft rock, gently pacing me down.

"Darling," I turned to face him. "Happy birthday and.. I love you." A sincere smile hung on his lips as he leaned forward and gave me a sweet, innocent kiss.

~•~•~