The game

The sound of people cheering will never get old

"Okay tonight's the big night." Coach says to the team, we're getting ready for the game. "I'm expecting all of you to be are your best fucking behavior." Coach says.

Jack walks to the middle of everyone me and Carter roll are eyes. He's about to give us a half ass speech. "Okay boys you know if we win this we get that week off of everything and practice. So let's win this!" See no motivation or anything.

Me and the boys nod to each other. Something we all do before games. Something to know to have a good game. "Boys!"

"Coach miler." Easton says putting on his pads. Aiden rolls his eyes. Aidens dad is starting helping out with the coaching next game. "Dad." Aiden mutter's. "Go out there and me proud son." His dad says.

"Okay we should get out there." Jack says to everyone.

The cold wind from the ice and hit my face, and I knew hockey game was about to begin. The arena was packed with fans, all decked out in their team's colors. A lot of purple. We're playing Stony brook university. The other side of the arena was filled with red. red vs. purple. All the players took to the ice, and the game began.

Me, Carter, Aiden, and ant all took the ice. Easton went to the goalies net. We stood in a little circle. "We've got this." Ant says. "Yeah if you need motivation just think of all the girls will be after the the game ready for us." Carter says with excitement, we all do a prayer.

Not something I normally do but we started doing it before a game so we have a good game and if there's any complications during the game we want to be protected.

The first period was intense, with both of teams playing hard and fast. We team managed to score the first goal, and the crowd went wild. I'll never get old of looking around the area and seeing all the people cheer for us. I don't care if I didn't score the goal having that feeling for the game even if the goal isn't yours.

The opposing team quickly retaliated, and the score was tied. We all skated back and forth, each of the team trying to gain an advantage. Easton made some incredible saves, keeping the opposing team from scoring again. The period ended with the score tied 1-1.

Not trying to be that dick but this school ain't that good at hockey.

The second period was even more intense, with both teams fighting hard for every point. I managed to score, and the crowd erupted in cheers. The grin on my face was radiating.

I look around to see all the girls here. And I see my family and all the boys. I see Julia trying to get some good pictures for her instagram. Bailey freezing to death. She's is a heat type of girl she doesn't like the cold but lives in New York. Then I see Sarah drinking and cheering with Avery.

Avery's in a light pair of mom jeans and Aidens old hockey jersey. Her nose and cheeks are light pink form the cold. She's wearing a black Carhart beanie. With her blonde hair coming out from it.