Apartment

"I don't see why you can just stay with us?" My overprotective brother says into the phone

"I don't see why you can just stay with us?" My overprotective brother says into the phone. I groan looking at the view from my new apartment.

I've lived with my brother for the passed 2 years of college. But now we're juniors he can live in the hockey house. The hockey house is a house where all the hockey players live. Well most.

"No offense but I don't want to live with a whole bunch of boys who think it's okay to fuck on the couch with other people around." I say tapping my foot. "But it's not like I'm living alone. Bailey , Julia and Sarah all live in this apartment building." I add to ease the idea of living alone.

"Okay I know I'm just worried about you." Aiden says sighing. "And we miss your cooking!!!" I hear Easton yell. I laugh. "That sucks." I say back.

"Whatever loser." Aiden replies. "Now if you don't mind I have my apartment to myself." I say happily in the phone. I hear Aiden laugh and then he says. "Okay fine but your coming to the hockey house tomorrow for the party." He says. "Yes I will. I promise." I say hanging up.

My brother has always been protective of me. Like when me and mike started dating he literally came with us and all his friends for our first day. Me and my brother didn't come on the best upbringing. I love my parents I really do but there's things that get on my nerves.

Are family has always had money and my parents love to flaunt it. But me and my brother don't like that. Our freshman year of high school we both got jobs and made money for our first car.

We've be together throw the thick and thin. But my parents always love to let me knso how proud they are of my brother. My dad played hockey when he was younger, he made a name for himself. We've always been involved with hockey. My brother loves the sport and with that my parents wanted me to play on the girls team.

But I didn't want to. But they made me.

I literally almost broke my leg. I'm not kidding. With that I've traded hockey with figure skating. Which I love, but as much as I try to show them all my accomplishments. I'm just not good enough because my brother. I have an older brother too. And a younger one. Leo is my big bro. He lives in la. He got the memo when he was younger. He left New York and moved and now is dating the best girl and loves to surf, my younger brother Elijah is the baby of the family. He plays baseball and he likes to snowboard.

But after all that they love to make Aiden feel loved way more. But I still really love my family. I think soon enough my time will come.

I get up and walk to the door that's get violated by someone who's knocking.

"Yes?" I say opening the door. I'm met with my best friends. Bailey, Julia and Sarah. "Finally bitch this hallway is freezing." Bailey says walking in. Bailey is from South Carolina originally. she isn't the most experienced to the cold... still.

I laughed as they all walked in. Bailey has been my best friend since 1st grade. My parents had always went to South Carolina and I met her and we've been friends since then, I always wanted to go and we went there every summer. Sarah has been a close friend since 10th grade. She's the best person to talk to if you want good advice. And then there Julia she's the red head of us. She's so beautiful. She's very elegant. She's been my friend since 7th grade it's been a wild journey for us.

"Okay I brought some wine." Sarah says holding an expansive bottle of wine. I smile and grab 4 cups from the cabinet. "Let's drink!" Julia says.

🎀

"Hey Bebe!" I say to mike over the phone. We've gotten a bit tipsy these passed hours. "Are you drunk?" He says like he can't believe it. "No we're just a bit tipsy." Bailey says into the phone as we all laughed at her. She's the drunkest out of us all.

I'm not drunk. I've had maybe 2 glasses. "Bebe aren't you coming to our bands show." Mikey says. I groan forgetting it's 5 pm. Miley's in a band. Called the blues. They don't play the blues. "Oh yeah um yeah I'm gonna get ready right now." I say standing up and clean up the glasses. "Fuck aves really you forgot?!" He exclaimed. "Yeah I'm sorry I'll get ready right now." I say trying to explain. "Yeah just be here." He says hanging up.

The girls look at me. "What he's probably just a little grumpy today he probably forgot to sleep." I say trying to make sure they understand he's not normally like that. "Sure." Sarah says. "Just if he's getting... you know hurtful like physically and mentally." She adds.

"I promise guys he's really sweet he's just having a bad day." I reassured them. Apparently it's OK to have a bad day every day though. I head to my room and find some blue jeans and a newspaper tube top thing. And a leather jacket, and a black little purse to go with it.

"Okay how do I look?" I ask the two girls who aren't as drunk as Bailey. "Hot." "Rockers girlfriend." They both say. I smile. "Thank you." I smile.

Me: Now I look?

Me: Now I look?

Mikey🤍: hot but hurry up. Also why is
your shirt so short.

Me: im coming k.

I look at the two girls who are sobering up. "Okay who's coming with?" I asked. "We will and Baileys getting come water in the Uber." Julia says. "Okay let's go." I say rushing them out.

🤍🤍

This is the first part of this story!!!!

I'm so excited!!!

I hope you like it!