Aidens secrets 

"He'll get over it

"He'll get over it." Carter says. We all look at him.

"You should've heard and seen him." I say pushing my hands into my face.

"He cant stay mad forever." Easton adds.

Then we all hear someone walk down the stairs.

We're at the hockey house for the past hour, trying to get Aiden to talk to us. After Halloween it's been about two days and he still not talking to me. I feel horrible. 

Especially because he's my Brother, my twin brother and I just lied him and now he knows the truth.

I stand up as we hear the steps getting closer.

He finally gets to the bottom and he looks at all of us.

"Hey can we talk?" I ask nervously.

He's my brother he can't ignore me forever.

"No I don't like talking to liars." He says walking into the kitchen.

"Hey I'll go see if he's okay." Bailey says. I look at Julia and Sarah who are both looking at me too.

I'm so mad

I'm so mad. Actually mad cant even express how I feel.

They've been lying to me for over a month. My best friend and my twin. Have been fucking behind my back. I am so mad. And then she thinks that we can just talk.

Nope.

Im not talking to liars.

"Hey." I hear Bailey says. "Hey." I respond.

We sit there in silence until I speak up.

"if you want me to talk to her I'm not going to." I say. Bailey sigh. "You can't stay mad forever." She argues. "Yes I can watch me." I say.

"Aiden we did the same thing to her." Bailey says. We both agreed to never talk about that night.

"What are you talking about?" I hear Avery say from the door with everyone behind her. And that asshole I used to call best friend.