Mine ;) 

"Now your feeling better, Avery explain exactly what happened

"Now your feeling better, Avery explain exactly what happened." The doctor asked me. I nod shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

"You shouldn't be skating." Mallory says in the locker room.

I groan. "I need a distraction from everything." I say "is he still not talking to you?" She asked as we walked out of the room.

"Yeah he is, I just need to take a break from the world." I say getting on the ice.

I started to skate to my usual song and it was all fine I was doing alright.

I started to fill a but dizzy but I needed to finish this ruination.

I was about to do my double axle then I I feel but I got up and tried again.

"Then I feel again and didn't wake up until I was in hear." I say. The doctor looks at the nurse worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. I made sure Ethan and Aiden both weren't in the room before this.

Ethan just told me he thinks he can love me and Aiden broke down telling me how sorry he was. I needed space.

From both of them.

"We need to do another scan if you hit your head more than once it could have caused something else to happen." He says looking over his clipboard.

"Okay that's fine."

🎀

After my scan they said I might have a little concussion and I need to rest even more than last time.

Aiden and Ethan both followed the doctors asking questions the whole night.

As soon as I feel asleep Ethan and Aiden both fell asleep in the uncomfortable chairs in the room. I smiled in the morning when I saw them both sleeping head to head.

Then my door bursted open. Making Ethan and Aiden both wake up. They both jumped up.

I see my mom, father and little brother all standing there.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us!" My father yell. I rub my head. "Can you stop." I asked.

"No honey we are so worried about you." My mom says. "You both need to leave." Aiden said.

Now there all fighting between each other.

I feel dizzy. "Stop." I hear E say. They all stop. Ethan noticed that I wasn't looking too good.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I just need a nap and some quiet." I say. He nods.

Everyone leaves.

Finally peace and quiet.

🎀

"I'm okay." I say as Ethan helps me into his car. "No you're not let me just help you." He says helping into my seat.