"Come here I'll give u a big hug "

Just when he is about to come close to u and to hug you a girl comes in between both of u which cause u to put both of your hands down , her back is facing you her wavy dark black hairs are waving in air and her beautiful scent can make anyone go insane she is an attractive girl .

"Kylie ..... you are here ?what brings you here ?" Jackson says to her . You frown your eyebrows in confusion like for sure you are unaware of what is going on here .
"You don't even remember I'm also a student Huh? How stupid of u hmm" she says " I came here to say a happy goodbye as it's your last day and you are no more here to make me smile you know I don't have a lot friends and there is no one left to encourage me for studying hard as you do you Are my biggest supporter and u are irreplaceable I'm gonna miss u so much " she says in a sad pout .

Meanwhile u step back a little not to mention that u are being a third wheel in their friendship just when u bump into yeoonah she grab your shoulders a little gently but tightly " what happened y/n let's explore our university for the last time as there is no hope for u to come back seoul hmm.." she says making you turn towards her .

" I was just about to call u for it let's go I'm gonna miss this place for the rest of my life it is the best memorable place for me where I got such loyal bestie and such a nice unbothered atmosphere to study " u said to her while moving your hand towards yeonah and wrap your hands around her shoulders .

After reaching the main basketball playground u are looking at all the corners with mesmerizing eyes full of affection as u and yeonah used to sit here while eating snacks and there is a lot of time you also teamup with other boys playing here so this place has a lot of memories joined with in ."Do u remember yeonah we Once got bully with a group of senior boys and Jackson beat them with his group , and we didn't tell him that we are the one who started this battle !" U exclaimed with a light smile on your face . Yeonah chuckles at your sentence and says " yeah ... I remember that was the first time u got impressed with him " she says teasingly elbowing you .

"Do u really have to highlight this part Huh !" U Said rolling up your eyes , " it's not like I'm wrong at this point u could have fight with them on your own but you yourself said this am I still wrong hmm.." yeonah says while lifting up her eyebrow in questioning way .

"So you thought I didn't fight back bcuz  I wanted to seek Jackson's attention Huh !? Like seriously pathetic ! So first of all I didn't fight back then as I was a freshman here and Seoul is not where I belong or there were no one to be my support and if I get into fight u know I almost lose my temper and if the opponent would come to know about where I live they will surely gonna thought to attack me by filing a case and they would have made such a big mess .I thought it would be a better to ask someone's help in that situation as even though I'm good at fighting but still I was  not mature to handle such big matters alone "u said .

"Y/n are u seriously insane u didn't even bother to tell me all this I thought u made the first move aaah! I'm feeling like a sh!t real sh!t" she says slapping her head ," leave it well I was just telling you that your bestfriend was never like this " u said while shrugging .

"I'm really sorry I thought you were interested in him so I asked him if he also likes u and he agreed with that so that's how he proposed u y/n I'm really sorry because of me you are suffering in this relationship " she says in worried tone . " cmon don't start this emotional drama again that's how life is but who says I'm suffering in this relationship yeah that's true that I don't trust him at all and I don't even let him come close to me but I'm trying my best to know how loving someone feels like but as you know I have never fell in luv so I truly don't know the pleasures of love "u said .