CHAPTER 7

DAY 5

I heard the alarm again. It was early morning. Even now I hear the ringing of the alarm mildly in my ears. Sasha was absolutely fine. We need to find the rest of them and don't know what he will do to them. I told Sasha to stay in bed but she insisted she would follow me. I agreed with her because he is capable of anything. Even she can disappear within a second like the lady. The door opened by itself and ...

"Oh my god! What's that?" shouted Sasha.

"Oh my goodness! isn't it blood?" I gulped.

It was blood. Blood of someone, the marks looked like someone getting dragged. We followed the trails. Along with it, our hearts started racing like hell. It stopped at a particular spot where the bloodshed was on Sasha's face. We looked up.

"Amy! What is it? Tell me it's not one of them? Amy! The blood is over me" she panicked.

"Sasha! Relax. Take a deep breath"

"How will? Can you see? is someone hanged. No, murdered right? Why can't it be one of them?".

"Sasha, are you out of your mind? Just listen to me. You are having a panic attack. Relax. Take a deep breath. It's not them. Look at it. It's just a dead monkey. No one is murdered." I reflected back.

"Oh! monkey? Why is a monkey here?"

"See I told you! its just a monkey " I said distinctly. When I turned back, I saw Olivia attacking us with a knife. I pushed Sasha and tried to catch hold of Olivia. Olivia wasn't herself. She looked like a devil. Her Eyes were horrifying with dark circles. Olivia was about to kill me. She was so aggressive in killing. I pushed her towards the wall. And we ran to the other room. She followed us. Sasha held a stick and I with a wood.

"Olivia, you should not do this. We can figure this out"

"No, we can't figure this out. I need to kill you."

When I saw her aggressiveness, I understood. Is she the one trying to kill me? But why Olivia? What did we do to you? Why does she want to kill me?

Now I can finally get some answers.

"Yes, you can. If you tell me why? I will allow you to do the justice" I said.

"Oh! You want to hear what you did? Come on Amy! I don't think you are such a useless cramp. You know how much you guys mean to me. literal WORLD but you fuckers don't really care about someone like me. Sasha with Harry and you flirting with Cyril. Oh my goodness! What has happened to this world! You guys are fucking horrible and are the ones who made me this. You, Amy should have left me in that barn. I could have died rather than the hell living now. I could always be the last to hear any kind of information. Am I invisible to you? You can't be last? Oh that's right. Sorry you're Amy! the fucking monocratic leader. You're the deciding factor, manages everything with ease, saves everyone. You should probably get a super woman award. Yeah fine. Let me ask you a question. Don't I deserve a boyfriend like you guys? I was happily with Christopher until you showed up. Amy, you broke us apart. He was my everything from love to hope. You did all this and want me to still accept you as a friend, YOU FUCKING MORON? You guys seem ridiculous. And now you will be gone and I will live. See it's easy.". Olivia said wickedly.

(In my mind) Oh dear Olivia, you grew this much hatred in me and I didn't even know what's going on in your mind. I did help others but what's the use when I can't find my own best friend? I wish I could tell you about Christopher. He isn't the guy you think he is. He is all about lust. But you couldn't see it as you are purely in love with him. I tried to tell you but you always ignored it. He doesn't deserve a girl like you nor anyone Olivia. I couldn't tell this because I know how hurt you could be. I don't want you to see the dark side. I would feel her every single pain but can't express it back. Now it isn't the time to explain either.

I was so deep in thought. Sasha found it a perfect scenario to attack her. She waved at me silently but I didn't even notice her. She was waiting for the right moment and when Olivia turned her back towards the wall. She captured her and told me to drag a chair and ropes. I instead stood still.

"Amy! Grab the chair, you idiot" she muttered fiercely.

"Ehhh! " I was confused. Then I realized what was going on. I grabbed the chair. Olivia was struggling to get out. We tried her to the chair. Sasha pulled me out.

"She is been drugged, Amy "

"What? What are you speaking about?"

"She isn't what you think, she has been drugged by the man. Did you look at her arm? There's a mark. I saw the syringe under the bed".

"I examined her arm and saw the mark. The man drugged her up, so that she could play the killer and I am the victim. Nice work. I kissed Olivia on her head but she was still aggressive.

"I'm sorry" I said indistinctly.

"I need to find Harry. He is the one who knows about medicines." I said and believed Sasha will take care of Olivia till then.

I walked back into the corridors hoping to find Harry. But someone at the back stabbed me with a syringe. I felt everything turning upside down as if the world is being destroyed and people are dying. I can feel the blood rushing aggressively trying to find an outlet. Everyone was running whereas I was just standing there looking at my dead grandpa.

"Grandpa! What is happening to me? Did I fall into it again?"

"LOOK STRAIGHT. DON'T LET YOUR EMOTIONS CONSUME YOU!" he said, patting me. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep....