• Her Love •

(Inline comments are highly appreciated)
.
.

[MAHESWARI MANSION]

The huge mansion echoed with my ankelets and bangle sounds as I ran up the stairs and made my way to my room

The huge mansion echoed with my ankelets and bangle sounds as I ran up the stairs and made my way to my room. My heartbeat was fast , my cheek was warm and I was happy.

The moment I got to know that Prince Abir Rajvansh was coming to our village, my happiness reached no limits. So I, Mishti Maheswari, belongs to a royal family of Jodhpur. India is not anymore ruled by royal families, but we the ancestors of royal family haven't evolved with the modern society.

We don't rule people but we live a royal life. People in our village have huge respect for us. We are not the only royal family in India but they're so many. Among them Rajvansh family is one. But they have much more evolved with the modern society. But they belongs to the most respected royal family. They have sigh standards.

My father, Biswambhar Maheswari is the most kind hearted king in this entire kingdom. We have very less enemy and people truly adore us for his kindness and work. My mother, Rajashree Maheswari has a great role in social work. As we have property and money more than we need, my parents utilize it in a good way. Apart from it we have business, both in India and outside country.

We have a huge family. I have four sisters. No brothers. But I have cousin brothers who live with us. Every year on this month, my father invites 108 Prince to our kingdom. We arrange a puja here according to our royal rituals . I have nothing to do with it.

But the good thing was Prince Abir was invited as well. I just got a information that he was coming too, but I had no confirmation. I used to go to Gurukul when I was a child and I had seen him there. We used to learn vedic mantra there as well as mythology. But after two years he went to Foreign for further studies.

In our family girls don't do work, so we only learn moral things, about mythology, social messages and ethics which I learnt from gurukul. But as society was upgrading my father allowed us to study in school college . It's strange to mix with other students and hard for us. Because they were nurtured in different way. Anyway I completed my study in arts. I too want to become a social worker like my mother and help the people.

In future I will open an organization to help the people in need.

Back to Abir Rajvansh.

I always feel something in my heart when I see him. He has a very beautiful features, he really looks gorgeous with a soft pair of brown eyes. He comes to our mansion every year on this puja but from last five years he had not come.

I just know that I like him and I want to talk with him. I have never thought of any man except him. He rules my heart.

I quickly ran near the window hearing the crowd. It's coming from the dhol and other music instruments which were being played to invite the Prince from different kingdom. The entrance was far from my vision but I know I will recognize him. I was dying to get a glimpse of him from the moment I heard he's coming.