• Her efforts •

[ I have said it before so many times but saying it again. But it's the last time I am repeating myself.

In my story Abir & Mishti means you have to Imagine Shaheer and Rhea only. Is there any other Abir Mishti in ITV which was played by other actors?

What happened if I don't use their picture? I use pictures from the Pinterest to show the outfit not the characters. People ask me to use Rhea & Shaheer's picture, I have no problem but you have to understand that the particular scene demand an outfit and they have never wore such outfits which I show. So from where I will find those picture?

Most of the time I don't show Abir's outfit because I have less fashion sense in men and I don't get that type of outfit picture so I just show the description but for Mishti I get very beautiful outfits from Pinterest so I post it here.

That doesn't means I have brought another actor for Mishti. You can imagine Rhea only and those non fiction readers can imagine whoever they want but for me it's RheSha as MishBir. I hope you all understand.

And for this story I just can't face swap their picture right? 💀

And I would love to show their couple picture as well but as I have stopped editing on them I don't have any picture in gallery. And I don't have time to edit their photo, bring good quality. Whatever time I get, I invest it here.

I am sorry if I was sounding rude, but while writing my face was like this - 🥲. So don't take my words negatively. I really respect everyone's feedback but it's something I can't change.

Thank you. ]

Mishti :-)

It's been two month since he left. There was not a single moment when I didn't regret for not confessing to him about my feelings. He was there, I was there, I had a chance but I missed it. Would I wait for one more year to get a chance again? What if in this interval he will get married? My mind was exploding with so many negative thoughts.

Someone stepped in my room, I quickly got up from my bed not before wiping my tears. It's mom . I sat there silently, she sat next to me. I looked down at the mattress, I didn't want her to show my red eyes. I was crying the whole night. I felt her palm on my cold cheek.

"These red puffy eyes, cold cheeks, this small red nose, dry lips and these messy hairs, all this because of a Prince? When you can pull off any Prince you want! " mom said settling my hair, I didn't say anything . My head was spinning due to stress.

"Achha Yesterday I told you that you are going with us to someone's house  . Are you going with us like this? " she said, I frowned. "I am not going anywhere, " I said in an annoying voice. Prince Ekvir has invited us to his palace, I very well know he likes me and wants to marry me. Even he belongs to a royal family and have high standard but no way I will even let him see me.

"Oh! I thought you haven't met your Prince from last two months, so thought to take you with us! " she said, my mind stuck on her word your prince. I quickly got up from the bed.

"Are you going to Rajvansh palace ? " I asked excitedly. She nodded her head positively. "But it's okay if you don't want to go! "

"Nah nah I am going, give me five minutes, " I said jumping on my place, she chuckled. "You have fifteen minutes! " saying she left. I started running from here to there to do something with myself. That's when my sisters came to me with a dress.

"You don't have time to select anything, wear this. We chose it for you, you will look fabulous! " Shree said, I took the dress and went to my changing room. It's a long gown, it's been so long I haven't worn such type of attire.