Chapter 1

‘I had not been awake long, when I heard the knock on the door, I opened it and saw a percel  on the porch,I carried it and went inside.

After dropping the percel on the dinning table of my apartment I went to get water to drink, I was suppose to meet my parents at their house 30 minutes ago.

So I quickly rushed to my room to get dress and leave , after 5 minutes if rummageing my closet I finally found an outfit 

I immediately set out I was on my way when my mama decided to call , I quickly answered "Hello baby " Me: hello Mama I'm on my way Mama: I hope u are not driving and talk on the phone with me I rolled my eyes as I answeredMe: no Mama I'm actually ...

Me: hello Mama I'm on my way
Mama: I hope u are not driving and talk on the phone with me
I rolled my eyes as I answered
Me: no Mama I'm actually walking over
Mama: ok see you soon Rose
With that the line went dead.

I walked for another 5 minutes before I arrived at their front door, actually from my apartment to their house is a 7 minutes walk Soo!

As I rang the doorbell my baba opened the door I jumped and hugged him and he caught me , actually it been a long time I saw him so I was very happy.

"Rose baby how are you , how has work" he asked " baba work is very hectic and I even have to leave for a brand trip next week " I told him as we walked into the kitchen.

My stomach grumbled as the scent of the food fill me nostrils "mama what are you making" she did not answer me and continued cooking.

I turned to my baba and pouted "baba what is she making I'm so hungry"I asked him " I think she is making ur favorite considering she couldn't shut up about you coming" immediately mama turned and glared at him

I decided to leave them and edit a vlog I already filmed , when I heard mama calling me for dinner.

I went to the dinning an sat, baba always sat at the head of the table while mama sat at the right and me at the left.

After dinner I decided to head back to my apartment and finish editing the vlog and unbox the percel.

As I got to my apartment I felt to tired so I decided to take a short nap before I do all what I want to do

I laid on my comfy queen size bed and immediately fell into a deep slumber

Pls guys don't criticize the book I wrote this with a rush of adrenaline Soo pardon me but the next chapter will be way better I promise.

So don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

grazie ancora e ciao
(thanks again and bye )