Chapter 2

Amara's Pov

"Jasmine I said I don't want to go pls I have to flim" I pleaded with my best friend " what did u have to flim plus it could wait" she said annoyingly

"It can't wait they already paid and I have a deadline which is by 10 pm "I explained "But we can go maybe after I finish" she jumped and hugged me "you are the best we will go by 11 and come back around 3 right" she asked.

"Yes we will I sorta miss alcohol" she smiled and walked away for me to flim, I actually have to flim a video doing a skincare routine.

At exactly 10:30 I had finished editing and was posting it when Jasmine came back " bitch why aren't you ready or you want me to get you ready" she said sassily "I'm going to go get ready now" I said.

"I'm ready" I yelled " bitch ur looking so hot that if I was a guy I will totally fuck you " I giggled at the compliment " you don't look bad yourself "I said

(Jasmine's dress)

" I know I'm always hot, let's get going " she dragged me out to her car , it was a red Bugatti Chiron we hopped in an drove to the club with music blasting from the speakers.

We arrived at the club "the light" as I hopped out of the car I saw a group of girls running towards us and stopped in front of me " can I pls have a picture with you " a girl wearing a similar dress to mine ask " sure u can but lemme fix my hair" I replied. I ruffled my hair before posing with her.

I took at least 20 pictures with 5 different girls, honestly I felt happy that people can recognize me if I go out and want to snap pictures with, I was low-key a celebrity.
Hi
I and Jasmine stepped into the club with was blasting with euphoric by ice spice , we went over the bar and I ordered 5 shots of martini while Jasmin ordered 3 shots of vodka, I downed my own immediately

I was a little bit drunk so I went to the dance floor and start dancing to Sex by Rihanna I was swaying my hip when I felt a hand on me , I turned around and met a hazel eyes looking at me ,I saw him looking me up and down before licking his lips " hey eyes up here" I told him as I saw his eyes lingering on my boobs " You are one hot chick" I rolled my eyes at him

"Nick stop flirting " I told him
Nick and I are friends with benefits but no one knows not even Jasmine, he is actually a very hot guy every girls dream guy but we can't date because of our history. "What are you doing here" I asked "What are you doing here"I rolled my eyes and answered" I actually came here with Jasmine with party but I can't seem to find her" I said while looking around.

" Yeah I actually saw are going out with Daniel (Jasmine's boyfriend) ". God how I'm I suppose to get home now she fuck left me for a guy I thought .
" Don't worry I will take you home" he replied.

I raised my eyes up to look at him cause he was 6'2 while I was 5'8 , I trailed I pointer finger while biting my bottom lips" do u wanna head to my place now " he gulped before saying " yeah sure let go " I knew everything in the book to turn him on .

" If I kiss you now is there a problem" I shook my head indicating a no , he instantly placed his lips on mine and kissed me , frist the kiss was nice and slow then it turned to rough and passionate.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eye and said " let's get going shall we " " yeah let's go before I take you right here and now " alright let's go

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
Tnx and love u guys