Chapter 3

Amaras POV

I woke up with a very bad headache and with Nick beside me " Nick wake up it's morning already , get up " I told as a picked a robe and tied it around my naked body. And went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

I decided to prepare pancake with bacon and scotch eggs along side iced coffee. As I was setting the table Nick entered in fully dressed and ready to go "Eat something before you leave" he kissed my cheeks before seating.

I served him before seating beside him and digging in , I was half way through my food before he spoke " I have to leave now I have an urgent meeting to get to " with that he stood up and left.

I was getting ready to out for coffee when I received a phone call from my mom ( Mama for her mom )

Mama: hello my rose
Me: hello Mama how have you been
Mama: I'm great thanks I and your father will like to see you later
Me : ok mama I will come but I have to go love you .

With that I hang up the phone and continued getting ready I finished my makeup and wore a baggy washed blue cargo jeans and wore a fitted white long sleeve body con, I decided to style my curly hair in a sleek ponytail then placed my shade on my head I wore silver accessories and a white Nike air Force . I carried my white tote and placed my essentials in it .

I carried my camera ( Canon g7x ) and headed out . I went to the garage and hopped I'm my Mercedes AMG 400 and zoomed off . I went to a park to take pictures for the gram , as I  got there i parked my car and went in .

I walked around look for a spot until I finally spotted a place a little far away from the park it looked s.       and peaceful and that was the vibe of the pictures I wanted . After shooting for 30 minutes straight I decided it was enough pics and videos.  

I left the park and went to a cafe nearby

Vote
Comment
Share