Time Travel?

The children of the heroes appeared in the middle of a sidewalk. "Guys, Where are we?" Hotaru asked. "I recognize this path. This is the way our parents go to their agencies." Anais pointed out. "That weird guy said something about entertainment and the space time continuum." Hotaru thought out loud as she put a finger on her chin while she held Kyouno.

"This could only mean one thing..." Reo said. Everyone leaned in with suspense. "The matrix." Reo said with a proud huff. "What does the matrix have anything to do with this?" Kyoko said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

While the others were debating, Ioji saw some plants that were trying to tell him something. "What? We're where? B-but h-how? O-oh. Okay..." Ioji bowed and walked back to his brother and friends. "U-um. Guys!" Ioji called making the rest turn to him.

"I think I may know what's going on..." Ioji said as he looked down. "Just a second Io." Reo said as he walked up to a man with wings. "Um sir, Do you know where the Dynamite agency is?" Reo asked. It was Hawks who turned around and looked down at him and the other kids. "What was that little man?" Hawks asked. Reo blinked dumbly for a second then turned to his friends who had wide eyes.

"He asked if you know where the Dynamite agency is." Kiken said, crossing his arms. "I haven't heard of the Dynamite agency." Hawks said shrugging. "Guys huddle up." Reo said. The kids are now in a huddle," Is it me or does my dad look different?" Ayame asked. "Yeah it's as if he looks younger." Kanade commented. "I think I know what's going on. I think we traveled back in time." Ioji said. Everyone turned to him. "Are you sure?" Nirou asked. Ioji nodded," The flowers told me. Plus if you look around things don't look as advanced as they are in our time." he said with a little smile.

"Okay, now that we know that. What now?" Toki asked. Hawks looked at the kids doing some sort of huddle. Is that a baby? Why do they look familiar? A girl with silver hair and four arms with a mask came up to him. "Can you help us cross the street?" Hotaru asks. Hawks nodded.

After helping the kids across the street...

He noticed something. "Hey, aren't you kids supposed to be heading to school?" Hawks said as he narrowed his eyes at them. "We're heading there now Sir Hawks." Sei said. "Oh okay. Well stay safe and stay in school." Hawks waved off. "Okay." the kids said in unison. "Bye dad!" Ayame chirped. Hawks just walked and slowly he started to realize what that little girl just said," Wait- Dad- WAIT."

...

"Where are we going again?" Kazan asked, holding his sisters' hands. "We're going to where our parents started. U.A." Reo answered. "But isn't it like super secure?" Saya asked. "It's no worries, because we're right at the entrance." Reo said as pointed at the door. "Have we been walking that long?" Haruka asked. Everyone just shrugged. "Let's head in." Fumihiko sighed. They walked into the main building.

"All right everyone circle time." Reo said as he sat with his legs crossed. Everyone looked at each other and copied Reo as they sat next to each other. Hotaru sat Kyonou in her lap. "Okay, what now? We have no idea what's gonna happen next." Kaesei said as he put Kyouno's baby bag down.

(Don't ask where they got it from. They got there with it and they'll go home with it. Logic :D, I think :D)

"We go to the principal. Nedzu used to be the principal to our parents when they first attended here." Sei said. "Okay, but we need to be careful. We don't know what time period we're in." Hotaru said as she put one of Kyouno's pacifiers in his mouth. "What do you mean by that?" Nirou asked. "I mean we don't know how far back in time we are. So for all we know our parents could be in their teens or adult years or even our age." Hotaru answered. They all continued to talk so into planning that they didn't notice U.A students walking in. "Uh guys we gotta go." Sonya said. "Why?" Saemi asked. "Because students are here and they're staring at us, ribbit." Tsumeitsumei said as she looked at the teenagers. The others looked to see that she was right.