Finally Here

The children were now inside of Nedzu's office. "Nedzu we need your help." Hotaru said as she stepped in front of the rest. "I know you all do. You all are the next generation. And you all aren't supposed to be here." Nedzu said, looking at all of the children. The children nodded. "Don't worry I should be able to get you all out of here without any trouble. It may take some time though." Nedzu said. "Understandable." Fumihiko said with a nod.

The children were now in a classroom. "It was nice of Nedzu to provide us some snacks and change Kyouno." Kazan said as he took a bite of a cookie. "Now what?" Nirou asked. "I think our past parents bought the agency thing so we just continue from there." Reo suggested. "I don't know..." Toki said reluctantly. "You honestly think they bought it?" Kaito asked with a raised eyebrow. Reo nodded and ate another cookie. "I mean it's kind of like going undercover. Our parents went undercover before. I think." Fuu said as she put a finger to her chin.

Kyouno let out a burp. "I guess we could use this as an early learning experience for undercover operations." Yoko said as she chopped her hand up and down. "Well in that case... What's our 'mission status'?" Hotaru asked a raised eyebrow with two of her arms crossed and the other two on her hips.

...

"What are you going on about?" Mirko asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm telling you there were kids who looked like you and Burnin! There was a little girl who called me dad! There were others who looked hella similar but I can't put my finger on it..." Hawks said. Mirko blinked then started laughing. She wheezed.

Hawks just deadpanned.

...

The children were huddled at a round table.

"Alright team, listen up. We need to make sure there aren't any spooks." Hotaru said with her hands on the table. "Nice use of spy-lingo." Reo complimented. "Spooks?" Miyoko asked. "She means undercover agents or spies." Sei explained. Miyoko nodded. "Hotaru-nee is correct. We don't want our cover to be blown." Yoko said, chopping her hand. They didn't know who was at the door listening.

A few minutes earlier...

"I feel like somethings up." Shoto said with his conspiracy theorist look. "Oh lord..." Kyoka sighed. "Those children claim to be part of an agency that's classified. They also said they're on official business... But that kid, Reo if I'm correct, had a familiar smile." Shoto said as he slowly turned to Hanta. Everyone else turned to Hanta. "Why's everyone looking at me like that?" Hanta chuckled nervously with his signature smile. Todoroki narrowed his eyes at him. He then turned to look at class 1-A's friendly giant. "There was a little girl there as well..." Todoroki said slowly with those narrowed eyes. "As well as a baby..." He turned to Ojiro, then Hagakure, then Midoriya.

"Shoto, no." Izuku deadpanned. "Shoto, yes." Shoto repeated. "Problem children." Everyone turned to Aizawa. "What are you all doing?" he asked. "Mr. Aizawa, Do you happen to have any children?" Shoto asked. "For the last time Shinso is not my son..." Aizawa sighed out. "I'm not talking about Shinso, this time at least." Shoto said, still having his conspiracy theorist look. "Then who?" Aizawa asked. "Well there were a bunch of kids here and they claimed to be a part of an agency." Iida said, chopping his hand up and down. Aizawa blinked,"What?" Aizawa asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's true. They said they were here to test us and that we failed. But in our defense, they hid under our desks." Kaminari explained.

"So you're all telling me that a bunch of little kids were in here," Aizawa started.

"Plus a baby." Kaminari added.

"Right... And that they were from an agency?" Aizawa said, looking at everyone. The class nodded. "I don't get paid enough for this." Aizawa drawled out. "Your kids too?" a voice asked. Everyone turned to see Vlad King. "My kids are claiming the same thing. I thought it was just Monoma's usual behavior but Kendo said she saw the same thing and I knew that something wasn't right." Vlad said with his arms crossed.