Recovery

I walked into the room and I saw that Matt was in a coma. I started to cry and I ran over to his side and held his hand. I told him. "Matt please wake up, I'm sorry for all I have done and I want you to wake up. I NEED you to wake up please. I love you Matt please don't leave me." I couldn't continue because I was crying to hard. "Please God let him wake up."
Matt's POV
I felt like I was awake but also asleep because I could hear and feel everything. But I could open my eyes. I heard someone say that they want me to wake up and that they need me to wake up. it sounded like Jasmine. But why would she say all of that. She hates me. Anyway I tried everything I could do to try to open my eyes or move. Or do something but I couldn't. I looked behind me and I saw a bright light. And this little girl. She walked up to me and she said. "Hi I'm Annie and I'm a ghost as you an tell and I'm here to help you with your decision if you want to stay or go. It's all up to you." I was confessed that if I wanted to stay or go because if I go I won't see my family or jasmine. But if I stay then jasmine will still hate me and I can't live without Jasmine. So I made my decision I'm going to stay. "I'm going to stay." "Ok I'm glad that you made the right choice." I then tried to move my hand and it worked. So I tried to open my eyes and I did and I saw jasmine crying. And I said "jasmine." barley above a whisper.
Jasmine's POV
I heard me name and I looked at Matt and he was awake. A smile started to grow on my face. And I kissed him. Ya me jasmine Reynolds kissed matthew Espinosa. And I loved it. And I kissed him for a long time and I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip Asking for entrance which I gladly accepted we both pulled away out of breath and he said. "I love you jasmine." "I love you too Luke." I then realized that I said luke and not Matt. "Matt I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you luke." "Jasmine just save it and get out." "I'm sorry Matt, I didn't mean to." "just go." "but-" "JUST GET OUT." I got out and whispered "I'm sorry."