Her Teacher Chapter 2

A/N: Hey babiesssss! Thank you for the love on the first chapter! This is going to be Ms.Maraj's point of view in this chapter. I still do not know who to give the g!p title to. So it'll be coming it's just not mentioned yet. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy! I've been having a lot of fun writing for this story and reading your comments!🩷

Chapter 2: Attitude Problem

Ms.Maraj

Whenever I stepped in the school, the students followed

Whenever I stepped in the school, the students followed. It never failed to amaze me how dedicated they were to a conversation with me. In reality, I wanted all of my students to pass and to be dedicated to their work. But they couldn't keep their eyes off my body. Being inappropriate in this type of setting would certainly earn you a spot as an unwanted teacher's assistant or a trip to detention.

It's not that I wanted to embarrass my students. The fact of the matter is they should want to work in my class. It's only been two weeks so I've been trying to be lenient on what I give them. In my plans, I wanted to prepare them for proper work. Communication, preservation, observation.

In my classroom, homework is mandatory. Word gets around that I give homework everyday but the context is never talked about. Homework is necessary for what my lesson plans have to offer. My students have a hard time with the comprehension of my lessons. Yes, they're only kids and some of them are considered legal adults at this point.

I would help them anyway.

Today, the first lesson in my class would be drama. Starting off with drama would make all of my students groan. It happens every time.

Walking into my classroom, I sat my bag down on my desk. Running my hand through my black hair, I sighed. I had ten minutes before my English class entered the room. Though they were expecting something hard today, I was just going to introduce our lesson.

Sitting at my desk, I went through the papers I was going to hand out to the class. It shouldn't be too difficult for them.

"Hey Shawty Bae!" I heard my student, Robyn Fenty shout. I scrunched my face before turning to look at my door. She waved. I noticed her two other friends.

Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé Knowles.

Beyoncé was always in her own world. Wanting to sit in the back of the class to be away from the rest. It was like she put up a barrier between everyone almost immediately. I've heard about her dislike for me and I thought it was funny. Everything reaches to me.

I was not here to be a friend to my students. I'm supposed to teach them. That's what I was going to do.

"C'mon on in girls," I said cheerfully. My response made them step inside the classroom quickly finding their seats.

"Good Morning Ms.Maraj! I like your hair today," Kelly compliments making me smile.

"Thank you Ms.Rowland. I really appreciate it," I responded making her smile as well. She was so sweet. My eyes drifted towards her honey-blonde friend. The frown displayed on her face was worrying. Especially since class hasn't started. "Take your seat now sweetheart." Kelly followed my orders as I continued to glance at the mellow girl.