Her Teacher Chapter 14

A/N: Hiiii my babies! I'm sorry this update didn't come out sooner. School just came back around for me so I've been making a lot of preparations for that. Also, I've been doing a lot of writing so a new oneshot should be coming soon. You can go check out Playtime with Mommy if you would like to. Anyway, this chapter focuses on Beyoncé and Ms.Maraj. You'll probably pick up on a few things regarding Ms.Maraj. I hope you enjoy it! Excuse any mistakes! Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

Chapter 14: A Mess She Made
Beyoncé Knowles

Chapter 14: A Mess She MadeBeyoncé Knowles

I was the first to arrive in the classroom.

I was holding my breath as I passed by Ms.Maraj. Although her eyes never left my body, I ignored them. I couldn't let my desire get me caught. For anyone to see meant that my time with her was nothing more than a fantasy. Nothing more than another story to tell. She would be fired and I would be...

The same as I was before.

Nothing more than the girl in the back. Nothing special about her but her brain.

"Knowles. Get out of your head," I heard her order. "Come here." A groan left my lips as I turned around quickly, seeing the irritation on her face. I didn't want another lecture.

"Yes, Ms.Maraj?" I smiled, trying not to make her more angry than she already was. Her shirt was tight, pushing up her breasts a bit. I licked my lips as I quickly glanced at them before looking back into her eyes.

"Do you know why you got detention?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "No, I don't." It was obvious why I got detention, I just didn't want to say it.

"You don't?" She repeated my words back to me like I was the one who didn't understand.

"No, I don't..." I lied. Again. Her gaze settled on my outfit before she waved me off.

"You're going to write an apology to me. Figure out what you did and turn it into me. If you fail to do so, I'll make you read it out loud during class tomorrow."

Was she serious?

That wasn't fair.

"But that's not—"

"I don't wanna hear it." She leaned closer to me. I could see a small smirk on her face, giving me the impression she was joking with me. "Go to your seat Ms.Knowles." I didn't say anything else as I dragged my feet to my desk.  "I better hear you writing, not falling asleep."

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes as I took out a piece of paper and a pencil. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Robyn talking to Ms.Maraj. Her face was relaxed like she didn't care that she was here. She might even be a little happy to be sitting in here with Ms.Maraj. Ogling at her.