Her Teacher Chapter 22

A/N: HEY BABIES! Welcome to Her Teacher Chapter 22. I apologize it took me a hot minute to get this published to you all. Thank you for being patient. Thank you for all of the support, it means a lot to me. This chapter is about Beyoncé and Onika. The chapter will open some ideas for predicting their future. Anyway, with that being said, comment, vote, and enjoy! Excuse any mistakes you see! I love you!♥️

Chapter 22: Fuck it all, I love you...
Onika Maraj

Days later, the realization finally set in

I loved her. 

As much as I tried to avoid it, I couldn't. Her body flooded my mind. Images of the sex we had repeated in my head. Reminding me of what I gave her. What I was willing to do for her. How much I loved her.

I couldn't stay away from her long.

And she couldn't do the same.

A knocking sounded from my front door, making me jump up immediately. I rushed over to the door, swinging it open with as much strength as I could. There stood, Beyoncé. In basketball shorts and a grey fitted tank top. Her honey-blonde hair was contained in a bun.

I eyed her outfit, nibbling on my bottom lip nervously. "Beyoncé? What are you doing here?" She tilted her head as if I had said the stupidest thing in history.

"You're clearly upset," she huffed, taking a step into the house. "You think I'd just let you 'Call me whenever'? I've been worried about you..." I stepped back, allowing her presence to fully engross me. "Tell me what's wrong."

I walked over to the couch, sitting down. "C'mere..." I called out softly. Before I could look over at her, her body sat next to mine, caressing my thigh reassuringly. "I apologize for acting strange." I turned to look at her. The worried expression on her face made me let go of a heavy breath. "The reason why I've been like this is because..."

Shit.

"I may have... feelings for you." With the admission, came tears. Welling up in my eyes at the realization. I fell for my student because I wasn't careful.

That wasn't the part I was worried about though...

I didn't even care.

My hands shook as she held them, kissing them softly as she tried to calm me down.

"You may?" 

I shook my head at her words. "I do have feelings for you." I felt like an animal with my feelings. Primal rage ran through my body if anyone touched her. I was possessive of her. I wanted her to myself.

And I knew it was wrong.

But I never wanted to be apart.

When I was far apart from her, I drank. Until the alcohol burned my throat and my mind went dizzy. Something to get the realization out of my mind. Something to ease myself. When she was near, she reminded me of what I could have if things were different. If things weren't...