Her Teacher Chapter 21

A/N: HELLO MY BABIES! How are you guys? Here's another chapter for Her Teacher. This one is really... interesting. It really puts into perspective how Beyoncé thinks. If you've been following the story you know that Onika mainly holds all the power and there's a certain way that people who don't hold it think. Anyways, I really hope you all enjoy this one. Super sorry it took a hot minute to update. Excuse any mistakes or errors. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

Chapter 21: Silence is threatening
Beyoncé Knowles

My commitment to loving her was what kept me going throughout the day

My commitment to loving her was what kept me going throughout the day. I was obsessed with the way her body arched into me as I moved back and forth. Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. Ones that wouldn't pull apart due to being glued.

To my dismay, she dropped me off. She sat back in her seat as she looked ahead.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head, dismissing my worry. "Are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" she nodded. The silence continued to eat away at my insides. I nodded to myself, agreeing to let the situation go... for now.

She was quiet.

Too quiet for my liking.

But I didn't press the issue. I only wondered what I could do to make her talk. It seemed like I didn't have enough time. My sister needed me and if I didn't go inside, my mother would beat my ass.

"I'll call you later," I say, leaning over to kiss her. My lips pressed against the corner of her mouth before I pulled away. "Okay?" Once again, she didn't speak. She just looked ahead with her arms crossed. Whatever it was, she was acting really bratty right now.

"Okay."

I sucked my teeth. Not understanding the woman in front of me. One minute she was all over me and the next she was as distant as magnets that repelled each other. My head started to hurt from the stress I felt. I wasn't going to let her leave without talking to me.

"Onika," I called out. She turned her head, finally looking deep into my eyes. Her eyes were watering... giving me the impression she was about to cry. My face softened at the sight. "W-What's wrong? What happened?" I reached out to grab her hand.

"I can't talk about it right now."

"What do you mean?"

Her hands shook as she put them on the steering wheel. "Just don't worry about it. Get inside. You have to take care of your sister." No matter how much I wanted to protest, she was right. My sister should've been my main priority right now.

"I ain't getting out until you tell me what's wrong," I spoke, trying to stand some kind of ground. I was worried. I needed the answers to what was making her feel like this.

She looked my way and shook her head. "If you don't want me to honk my damn horn you'll do what I said," she threatened.

My lips curved down. I felt myself about to crumble. "Ms.Maraj—"