☾☼

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Yunho awoke hours later to find Wooyoung was gone.

There was a note taped to the door, so he got out of bed to go read it.

Dear YuYu,

I've gone with Yeosang to check out the dance studio in the performing arts building. He's giving me a personal tour. I'll be back in a few hours!

~Wooyoung

Sighing, Yunho checked the clock, his eyes widened when he saw it was after 2pm.

"Oh no, I slept way too long!" He cried.

Not wanting to spend another second inside, Yunho quickly opened his closet to get dressed.

He pulled out a pink workout skirt with short shorts attached underneath and a white tank top with the word 'doll' written in pink.

He rarely exercised, but he had workout clothes for when he wanted to skate out in the heat for a long time.

He knew he was going to sweat under the August sun.

As he was putting on his pink knee pads and elbow pads, he remembered the skatepark Wooyoung mentioned the other day.

Maybe I'll go check it out today, he decided.

Yunho combed his hair and applied mascara to his lashes before grabbing his yellow skateboard and a bottle of water from his mini fridge.

Making sure he had his room key tucked away in the pocket of his skirt, he headed out.

The skatepark was located a block away from the college, so he skated his way out of the campus and onto the busy streets of Seoul.

Yunho ignored the people who stared at him as he passed them on the sidewalk.

"Look at that sissy." A teenager sneered to his buddy. "I feel bad for the man he tricks into thinking he's a girl."

Yunho's eye twitched as he rode out of earshot.

Out of all of the mean things people say to him, saying that he was trying to be a girl was the worst.

Why couldn't people understand that crossdressing didn't automatically mean that you were homosexual or identified as the opposite sex?

That was a slap to the face to those who really do struggle with their sexuality and gender identity.

And Yunho was pansexual, dammit.

Not exclusively homosexual.

Remember what the Pink Princess said.

Don't let them get to you.

Be nice.

Show them that you are awesome.

Yunho reminded himself.