⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

To say Yunho was hurt was an understatement.

He called and texted Mingi several times the next day, but the ravenette ignored him.

Yunho tried to keep their heated encounter to himself and not get Wooyoung involved, but when Wooyoung asked him why he looked like he was about to cry, the lilac let it all out.

"He looked like he was scared of me!" Yunho had sobbed into Wooyoung's chest.

"Why? What did I do wrong?"

Wooyoung scowled, squeezing Yunho closer to him.

He thought he would have to comfort a crying Yunho because Mingi rejected him, not because Mingi kissed him and then went cold.

Wooyoung was pissed at Mingi.

Why would he play with Yunho's feelings like this?

What on earth was he thinking?

Mingi was well aware of Yunho's feelings for him.

This wasn't like Mingi at all.

He had been asked out several times by girls when he started high school, and he never played with them like this.

Mingi always let them down gently.

After a week went by, Wooyoung finally had enough.

The little shit wasn't answering any of Wooyoung's calls, either.

There was no way he was going to let Mingi get away with this.

Yunho didn't feel confident enough to go over to Mingi's house to confront him, so the redhead decided to do it instead.

He rode his bicycle as fast as the pedals and tires would allow him.

He stomped to the door, fuming.

Eunmi's car wasn't in the driveway, so at least she wouldn't hear him swear at her son like a sailor.

Wooyoung pounded on the door, not even trying to hold back his strength.

As soon as Mingi silently opened the door, Wooyoung stormed in, pushing his best friend backwards roughly.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?!" Wooyoung shouted.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?! Seriously, what kind of asshole who makes sure Yunho knew he didn't do relationships just kisses him, runs away, and then ignores him? You-"

The redhead cut himself off when he got a look at the ravenette.

Mingi looked terrible.

His eyes were dark, ostensibly from lack of sleep.

Mingi usually looked so self-assured, even when Wooyoung was yelling at him.