☽☾

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Yunho didn't expect to wake up to yelling.

He sleepily rubbed at his eyes.

It was two days before Chuseok, before he left with Wooyoung and Mingi to travel to Busan.

When Mingi proposed the idea to Wooyoung, he accepted it immediately.

Yunho never felt so happy and at peace in such a long time.

The peace was shattered at 7am, way too early in the morning for yelling.

Yunho realized his ear plugs had fallen out, which was why he could hear it.

Wooyoung and Yunho had to invest in ear plugs to combat Hongjoong's snoring.

It was insane how one guy could make so much noise.

Wooyoung's ear plugs remained intact, so he didn't wake up.

Sighing, Yunho got out of bed and opened the door.

The voice was coming from the hub lounge, a room where students on the floor could go in and relax.

Yunho frowned in his drowsiness, the voice sounding like Hongjoong.

"Appa, you can't control my life forever! When are you going to let me live?!"

Yunho peeked around the corner to see Hongjoong pacing back and forth in the hub lounge, his cell phone pressed to his ear.

He wore a venomous expression, his eyebrows knit together.

Yunho bit his lip, torn between minding his own business and going back to sleep or walking in the hub lounge and hugging his hyung.

"Music is my dream, appa! It's my life. I never had a dream until I discovered hip hop. Why can't you and eomma understand that?" Hongjoong was exasperated.

Yunho heard a door creak open.

Not wanting to be seen spying, the lilac darted into the communal bathrooms.

He saw a mop of brown hair pass.

Not waiting to see who it was, Yunho snuck back into his own room.

The door to Hongjoong and Yeosang's room was open, which wasn't how it was before.

That must've been Yeosang then, Yunho deduced.

Yunho tried to go back to sleep, drowning the yelling out.

He heard Hongjoong mention Chuseok before he let sleep overcome him.

__

Yunho met up with Seonghwa later that day.

Forgetting about Hongjoong's fight due to sleepiness, the freshman excitedly told his hyung about his plans for Chuseok over lunch.

"Seonghwa, I'm going to Busan for Chuseok!" Yunho squealed.

Seonghwa's eyebrows rose in surprise.