Night

(y/n pov)

'Ugh. My head is killing me. Where even am I? This doesn't look like my-"OH!"

Y/n quickly slaps a hand over her mouth and is ashamed of her sudden outburst.

'Chill you're fine. He's a heavy sleeper. Perks of having a stressful cheesy movie scene. So uh...'

Y/n quietly walks over to the kitchen and finds the note Onceler left her.

"You were really sleepy and sluggish so I put you to bed. You're welcome to anything I have in this house. Food. water, a blanket, doesn't matter. Just take it :)"

"Hmm. Awww that's so sweet."

Y/n puts the note back where it was and heads back to Onceler's bed, feeling guilty he took the couch. She notices that his blanket isn't quite covering his long legs, and begins to feel ever worse upon realizing that he gave her the larger blanket. She immediately gives him both blankets and decides that she will be fine without one.

Unfortunately, that was what tipped Onceler over the edge into consciousness.

"Uhhh.. hmm oh OH!" Onceler quickly scrambles to sit up upon realzing y/n is standing in front of him.

"Onceler! I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you I just-

"Hey. It's fine. Okay?" he smirked comfortingly.

Y/n can't help but noticing how cute Onceler looks in his pjs. He catches her staring and chuckles before rolling back over to go back to sleep.

'Such a cute skrunckly little scrimbo.- What the fork was that?! You need to get it together y/n...'