chapter 23

In the charm class, Harry and Ron were separated which made Ron gumpy. And when Hermione corrected him about the incarnation of the lavitating spell, it made him getting more angrier, thinking that she was trying to show off.

“You do it, if you are so clever.” Ron said.

“Wingadium laviosha.” and the feature flew up making Ron even more angrier.

After the class, Ron was telling his fellow Gryffindor friend,

“She is a nightmare honestly. No wonder she got no friends.”

But a bumb on him said Hermione listen to him. Neville huffed at Ron,

“You did able to answer professor Snape because of Hermione. You should be grateful.” with that Neville run away to catch up with Hermione.

“Don’t take what Ron said to heart. I'm here Hermione, you are my friend...my first friend actually.”

“You and Harry are my first friend too, Neville.” Hermione said wiping her tears but managed to give a smile.

“Wow, Neville has gut.” Seamus said mockingly.

“Your mouth will get you into trouble one day, Ron.” Harry said, “You should apologise to .”

But Ron never apologized to Hermione and she didn't come for Halloween dinner.

“Where is Hermione?” Harry asked noone in particular.

“She is in the washroom, crying whole afternoon.” Neville said glaring at Ron who shrugged.

Harry took out some paper bags and put all kind of dishes from the table and get up.

“Where are you going? And what that's for?” Ron asked point at the bags in Harry's hand.

“Hermione need to eat.” he was started to walk when the door of the great hall opened forcefully and professor Quirrel  ran inside shouting,

“Troll! Troll in the dungeon.” making every students in the hall started screaming while running for the door.

“Silence!” headmaster Dumbledore shouted, making everyone stopped at their feet, “Prefect, take everyone to their common room.”

Harry looked around and mumbled, “Hermione.” and followed his fellow Gryffindor housemate but he sneaked away when noone was looking, but unfortunately Ron who was next followed him.

“Harry, where are you going?”

“Hermione is in washroom, we need to warn her.” he said and run toward the washroom.

But unfortunately the troll managed to find them and fortunately they somehow defeat the troll. McGonagall gasped when she saw a troll lying on the ground with three of her house students surrounding.

“What is happening here? Ain't you three be in your house?”

“Hermione went to Washroom so we come to warn her but somehow it...” Harry answered but stopped when he saw McGonagall’s gazed at him.

“You think it is funny, Stark?” Severus Snape started, “You think it will make you a hero? Just because you are the boy who live, don't mean you can do as you wish. Don't follow your foolish, arrogance, abnormal father. If you get hurt while fooling around then the blame will be on us. Don't just think of yourself, think about us too.” he hissed.

“If saving friends is...” Harry tried to defence himself but Snape cut him off,

“Don’t your fathers teach you any manner? Talking back to teacher...”