You have to tell me (Fantube angst+Fluff)

Tw: Depression, Ed?
(There will probably be spelling errors🔥)

Fans pov:

I wake up, I didn't get enough sleep last night so i'm not feeling the best. These past couple of weeks have just been awful. I look over to paint brushes bed, they aren't there. I slowly reach over to the night stand and grab my phone. I look at the time 9:00am, shit i missed breakfast, whatever it doesn't matter i'll live.

I continue to scroll on my phone.
Ten minutes pass and i get a text from test tube.
She asked if i wanted to come over to work on our project that we've been working on. Though i'm not in the mood I say yes anyways I cant let her down.

I slowly get out of bed and trip over some water bottles and trash and almost fall. I tiredly stumble into the bathroom I close the door and look at myself in the mirror,
God it looks like I haven't slept in days
I walk back out of the bathroom and grab some clothes. I grab an orange hoodie, an inanimate insanity shirt, and some black shorts. I put them on and grab my phone and head out, The sunlight hurts my eyes because I haven't been out in so long. I make my way to testtube's lab.

Testtubes pov:

Fans been acting sort of, how do i put this... Off lately.. He hasn't been texting me as much and I never see him come out of his room. I notice he hasn't updated his blog in a while maybe I should talk to him... Make sure he's alright.. I care about him so much I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him..

5 minutes pass and Fan arrives i help him off the ground. I study him, god he looks... ruff. In all seriousness he does not look good.
I grab his hand and i sit him down, he obviously is confused.
"Fan...Are you doing okay..? You haven't been acting like yourself.." I say putting my hand on his shoulder, he looks away. I notice he's shaking.
"Fan please, im worried about you." I look at him worriedly. I care about him so much I hope he's okay.
"T-Testtube im fine I swear, you don't need to worry about me i'm fine!" Fan says while looking away and fidgeting with his hands.
I take my hands and I kneel down, I put my hands over his and I look up at him worryingly.
"Fan you have to tell me what's wrong."I say my voice sounding serious but worried.
Fan starts to break down in front of me, He's sobbing. I pull up and hug him and rub his back.
"Fan, it's okay. Im here for you, i'll always be here for you." I say lovingly. I bring him over to the couch(i'm pretty sure there's a couch in testtubes lab...)
I sit him down and I sit next to him, I bring him into a hug and he starts to calm down.
"We're in this together you aren't alone, I love you"
"T-Thank you, I love you too." Fan says while hugging me tightly.

A/N-i love them.