Thunderstorm(suitloon fluff)

Suitcase and balloon‼️(a little bit of angst??)
Tw- anxiety?
_______________________________________

~Balloon pov~

Im scrolling on Pinterest until a notification pops up on my phone, It says 'Severe thunderstorm warning'
Well I like listening to the thunder while sleeping so I'll be okay. As I said that, the rain started to pick up then I heard the thunder.
I look over to suitcases bed. I asked OJ to let me room with suitcase until she goes back to compete in inanimate insanity. Since me and nickel don't really get along..
I look over to her bed expecting her to be asleep, but surprisingly she's not. It's pretty late I wonder why she's still awake.

~Suitcases pov~

I-I should be asleep right now but I'm very scared of lighting and thunder. I have a fear of lighting striking the hotel and it burning down, I know it's unlikely but it's still possible..
I start to shake and I grip the sheets while staring  up at the celling. Lighting strikes again this time it was so loud it shook the hotel. I shriek and hide under the covers. My heart starts beating faster and I start to shake even more. I hear balloon slowly get out of bed and turn on the lamp and walk over to my bed, Crap...
"Suitcase..? Are you doing okay.?" He says worriedly. I peek out of the covers and look at him.
"Y-yes.. I'm just kinda scared of the thunder.." I say with a shaky voice.
"Hey it's okay don't worry, you're safe here!" He says and he puts his hand on mine. I stop shaking, I start to relax.
"Y-You can sleep in my bed i-if it makes you feel better.... Y-You don't have to! It was a stupid question f-forget i-" I cut him off by speaking,
"I-I'd like that...." I say looking up at him, I start to get out of bed. He leads me over to his bed. We both get in the bed, it's warm. I already start to feel better. We start to cuddle. I feel a lot better..
I hear more thunder, I flench, he holds me tighter and rubs my back. I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N- goodnight...