The light (candle+ss angst+fluff)

The sillys :( anyways yeah... This can be platonic or romantic.
_______________________________________

~Silver spoon pov~

It's pretty dark outside, Maybe hm 9 or 10 pm.?
I'm taking a walk well because I can't sleep, and I needed some fresh air. I keep walking and walking until I spot a light..? It's far away...

~Candle pov~
Im doing some mediation, why you may ask? Well to calm me down. Everything's been pretty stressful lately~
2-1 minutes pass and I hear some rustling around in a bush, heh I know exactly who it is, but why him?

"Silver, I know you're in that bush." I say calmly opening one eye and looking over to the bush.

"Oh, uh. What bush.!" Silver says stumbling out of the bush and falling over on the ground, he gets up quickly and dusts himself off.

"Come on" I pat the spot next to me inviting him to sit next to me, he sighs and walks over and sits down.

"Silver, I know somethings wrong. What's bothering you?" I say calmly.

"Why should I tell you? You want to make fun of me huh?!" He says gripping the grass almost pulling it out of the dirt.
I chuckle, He looks over confused.

"I want to know because I care silly, now tell me what's wrong. It's not good to hold your emotions in." I put my hand in his hand. He takes a deep breath and sighs.

"W-What would happen if one of us got eliminated- n-not that im worried about that or anything! I've just been thinking about it.. We've tried so hard to get here but if we got eliminated it would've been all for nothing!" He says starting to get more comfortable, but still tense.

I move, sitting and facing in front of him, Puting my hands on his shoulders.
"Silver, even if we got eliminated it wouldn't have all been for nothing. These experiences teach us something, they help us grow as people. The friends we make, the ups and down, They help us learn and grow. It's a valuable lesson." I look at him with empathy. He falls back on the grass looking up at the stars, I move, laying next to him and I look up at the stars also.

"I.. Feel better... Thanks Candle.." Silver says closing his eyes. I move closer to him, we stay like that for the rest of the night.

A/N- it's 3am💞