PART :- 2

Y/n P.O.V :-
I was so scared to enter the mansion but I was more afraid of the forest from which scary voice were coming. I turned to the opposite side of the mansion and saw some red eyes behind the leafs. I know that they were eyes of owls because I have studied little science but still it looks scary.

Well let's enter in this old thing and see what happen.

I started to push the gate but it didn't open as it was so old and had got rusted. I was leaving because the gate didn't open so I turned around and started walking. Suddenly I herad some notice from behind so I turned slowly.

The gate was opened.
What the heck?! What just happened?!

I was about to run but some bats and owls flew towards me which made me run inside the gate and the gate closed as soon as I entered.

Oh no ! I am stuck in this haunted place now.

I hurried towards the gate, don't know what was happening. Whatever strength I had left after running this far in this forest; I used all tht strength to open the gate but I failed. It does not open. The only option left is to climb the gate. Before I start to climb I heard a deep voice which gvae me goosebumps.

" Trying to go out." Someone in very deep voice.

Who the hell in this forest?!

I started to shiver so badly. I was so scared that I didn't even dare to turn and I froze. I heard some footsteps soming towards me. My mind stopped working. All I can hear was the sound of someone walking slowly on dried leafs.

"Finally you came y/n." Someone whispered in my ears.

I fainted because I had used my all strength before and this mna scared me to death by his sudden appearance.

?? P.O.V :-
Y/n fainted so I carried her in bridal style. I don't know why she fainted but I guess it's because of me. I took her inside the mansion. My friends saw me carrying her so they followed me. Then I took her to the room which was clean and usable.

" Is she ----"

" I guess so." I said in low making sure she does not hear us.

" She does look like her "

" But what if she's not."

" We will know that but first Namjoon hyung you should check her, she fainted so easily." I said in low voice.

" Okay." He said and took his stethoscope.

" She is not hurt. She is just hungry and scared. I guess she didn't ate anything for long time that's why she fainted. Also she needs rest so let her sleep and then we cna call her for dinner." Namjoon said.

I brought some fruits and kept in on table. I am so happy that she finally came. I'm so excited to tell her everything and how long I waited for her. I went downstairs to talk with my friends. Soon dinner was ready so I went to call her.

Y/n P.O.V :-
I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a room. It isn't my room.

 It isn't my room