PART :- 11

Kai's POV:-
I decided to tell today mom and dad that I know that I am vampire so I went in kitchen.

"Where are mom and dad??" I asked to a maid.

"They are in the basement." She replied.

I went their. I saw that Jackson is talking to them. Y/n has told me what happened at the day when we met. I wanted to know what they are talking.

"So what we have to do??" Mom said to him.

"Just kidnap y/n for me. You just have to just make her unconscious so that firstly I can make her friends come to me and then kill them." Jackson said.

"What will we get??" Dad asked.

"Whatever you want." Jackson replied.

"And advance??" Mom asked him.

"Here" He said while keep a suitcase on the table.

I ran to my room

I ran to my room. I called y/n and she picked it up

"Y/n!!!! I need to meet you. Right now!!!" I said.

"Now?? Uh.....I am busy---" she said.

"It's urgent.." I said.

"Okay then we can meet today evening." She said.

"Evening?? Fine, but be aware anything can happen. For now I can only tell that someone is planning to kidnap you." I said and hang up the call.

I turned around and Jackson was infront of me.

"Uh..hi......what are you doing here??" I asked.

"Hey brother! Nothing. I just wanted to see you. Let's go and eat something." He said while keeping a hand on my shoulder. I removed his hand.

"No thanks, actually I am not hungry." I said and he went.

I was waiting that when will the time come and I will meet y/n.

Author's POV:-
Y/n was on her way to meet her brother. She was walking on the road. Someone came and hit a steel rod on her head from back. She fell down and somehow managed to get up. There were 10 peoples standing. She kicked the one who hit her at his main point first and said.

"There must be some misunderstanding." She said and someone came with a knife to attack her. She dodged it.

"We came to kidnap her not to kill her!!" Someone shouted.

After hearing this y/n stopped for a while and remembered what her brother said. They used this moment and made her unconscious by hitting rod in her head again. She felled on the ground.

-After 2 hours-

Kai called Jungkook because it's been 2 hours since y/n called but didn't came.