PART :- 6

Y/n's POV:- 
I was hearing him without saying anything. It was a serious moment so I wanted to be be serious.

It usually make me laugh in serious situation.

That's why I was quite.

"Soon we recovered and we decided to come at this place once in a year, at the day of our wedding." Jungkook said while looking in my eyes.

"That time, you were really good to all of us." Suga said in low voice but enough that everyone can hear.

"You used to take care of us like a sister." Taehyung said.

"But how you know that I am the one who was in your past life." I asked.

"I don't know but I feel that you are the one." Jungkook said while looking at me.

How he can be so sure. Anyway what should I do now.

"See, it doesn't matter how many times you tell me this story, I will not remember anything and also it's my new life now so----" Jin cut my sentence in between.

"Yes, well now we had told you everything but don't think about it much and sleep. It's already 3 a.m." Jin said while going in room.

How can I not think about it......

"Wait, it's 3 a.m. I need to go." I said while getting up.

"Now you need to rest. You can call your parents and tell them that you safe." Rm said.

"But........fine. But still I have so many questions left." I said while sitting.

"You can ask it after you wake up because if you don't get enough sleep then you get fever." Suga said, looking at me.

How do they know about this...

"How do you know that!?" I asked him.

"You get fever in this life too." J-hope said.

"J-hope!!!! Come here and help me to pack this." Jin shouted from the room.

"But-----" J-hope wanted to give excuse but....

"Fast!!!" Jin shouted again.

"Jungkook, take her to the room. I kept her bag in the room. Maybe her phone will be in her bag." Suga said softly and Jungkook nodded.

Well Suga is actually a caring person. At first I thought he is little rude but I was wrong. I actually forgot that they are Vampire. People says that vampires are scary but while talking to them I wasn't scared instead I was enjoying there company.

I followed Jungkook. I looked around while walking this mansion is really beautiful from inside.

"This is so beautiful." I said in low but Jungkook heard that.

"What!?" He asked.

"Hhh.... This mansion. It's really good from inside." I said still walking.

"It's because we did time to time renovation but only from inside so that no one would come here." He said.

We came infront of one room.

It's the room where I was sleeping before.

"If you want anything just call me, don't shout from here or you will faint again." He said.

"Yes, and I am not that weak." I said in loud voice.

"Okay girl, now sleep." He said while tapping on my head with a smile.

He went and I sat on the bed. I found my bag and there's my mobile. I called my brother.

"Hello!" I said.