04-Again

"Gah-!"

A stray bullet hit my chest and I fell to the dusty ground. Chuuya looked over to me shocked while dazai just side-eyed me.

I lied down on the ground facing up hoping that it would help keep the bleeding in check. I'm sure the bullet didn't pierce me all the way through...right? It hurts..!

The battle ended quickly and Chuuya immediately went to me.

(...Help me..!)

Is he going to comfort me? Such a shame I don't understand Japanese...

Dazai looked at me for a bit before walking away to a dying man.

Chuuya seemed focused at me and was speaking to me in a rushed voice.

"Hack-!"

Blood spluttered out of my mouth and my eyes go so heavy.

If I die here would I go back home..?

.
.
.

[YOU HAVE DIED. RESTARTING TO PREVIOUS CHECKPOINT]

..huh..?

I wake up in the dirty alleyway once more. My hair disheveled and my clothes a mess.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO ME??!!

I ran out from the alleyway in a panicked distress and ran around for a bit before crashing onto Oda.

I held my breath for a bit before grabbing the collar of his black polo shirt.

"Please help me!"

Odasaku looked shocked at me before slowly getting my hands off from his collar and held my upper arms firmly.

I looked at him shocked and panicked before hiccuping and crying.

It's terrifying.

I just died and woke up again.

He looked at me sternly before speaking to me softly.

"What happened?"

I couldn't say anything and kept crying. He looked at me for a moment and sighed.

He took my hand slowly and led me somewhere. We passed by a small blonde girl on the way. I turned my head away so she wouldn't notice me.

He took me to small restaurant and told me to sit down on one of the stools.

A waiter came up to us asking what we wanted to order.

Odasaku ordered for the both of us and we waited silently for our food to arrive.

I was crying and wiped my eyes, cheeks, and nose using the tissue provided to the point I finished it and was given more tissues.

When I finally calmed down our food finally arrived. Oda handed me a spoon and fork.

Both of us ate in complete silence within the crowded restaurant.

Eventually both of us finished our meals and I felt as if I already ran out of tears.

"What's your name?"

"...My name is...please just call me Chiasa."

I almost told him my real name but remembered that she doesn't exist in this world.

Chiasa Akane does.

He questioned me about my parents and my origin.

What were their names again? I'm sure I was born in asia though..

Oda looked at me for a moment before paying and taking me to his house. It was rather on the small size but still looked comfortable to live in. He told me to just do whatever I wanted before leaving saying that he needed to buy things for me.

I sat down in the corner of a room hugging my knees with my hanging down.

Tears cascaded down my face all throughout the time waiting for oda to come back to his house.

A few hours later I stood up and went looking for the bathroom. I need to wash my face...

Bending over the sink and turning the faucet, I form a bowl using my hands to scoop the water and splash it onto my face.

I felt slightly awake and went to the living room again sitting back at the corner of the room.

Soon enough Oda came back and handed me a medium-sized paper bag.

Inside it had a 2 medium sized T-shirt, jeans, and sweatpants. How much money did he spend on these..?

He handed me a towel gave me some soap and shampoo before pointing at the bathroom.

I understood what he meant easily. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and came out wearing the t-shirt and sweatpants he bought for me.

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: Normal

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 30

Confidence: 19

Strength: 20

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 32

Wisdom: 33

Dexterity: 15

Fame: 0

Luck: 40|