Rule 1: The Bitch Who Loves The Main Lead Has To Be The First To Die

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ 

It was a normal Friday night for Donna Williams. Her parents were out on a little date and was meant to be home really late. 

Donna planned on inviting her friends to watch a movie, but was stopped by the thought of them making a mess. 

She planned on watching a rom-com movie, but chose to watch a horror movie to give her a bit of adrenaline that she was lacking at the moment. She microwaved a popcorn to eat, once it was done, she took it out. "Ow!" she yelped as she burnt her fingers on the hot bowl. 

Once the popcorn cooled down, she took it from the kitchen to the living room and turned on the TV, looking for a good horror movie to watch. 

A few minutes in, their landline phone started ringing. She stood up, and picked it up to answer. 

--

"Hello?"

Hello, Donna,“ a robotic voice answered. 

"Who is this? How do you know my name?" Donna asked, scared and startled. 

Now, now, that doesn't matter, deary,“ the voice said in a monotone. 

"What do you want?" Donna asked, on a verge of a panic attack. 

Donna, now phone on hand, started dialing 911.

Naughty, naughty. Call the police and I'll kill your friends. Amy, Ash, Susie, Gwen, and others.“

"No, please no, what do you want?" Donna pleaded with a choked sob. 

I want to play a game.“

Do you like horror movies? Because I do,“ the voice continued, still in monotone. 

"Yes," Donna answered, almost choking on a tear that found it's way to her mouth. 

I'll give you three questions from different movies, answer them right, you survive, answer them wrong, you die,“ the voice said sternly at the end. 

Donna gave out a shaky breathe. 

Question 1, who are the killers in 'stab'? “

"I know this one, I know this one. Billy Loomis and Stu Macher!" Donna exclaimed. 

Correct,“ the voice said, elongating it. „See? You can do it,“ the man laughed

"Fuck you," Donna said shaking. 

Tsk, tsk, tsk. To think I was going to be nice,“ the man said with pure anger and sterness. 

Question 2, what happens to the bitch that turns around?“ the voice said roughly. 

Now, Donna heard it from behind her. She slowly turned around, a guy with a ghost mask was holding a knife up. However, Donna is strong. Sure, not as strong as Vance Hopper and Robin Arellano, but she doesn't go down without a face. 

Donna ran to the kitchen, grabbing a knife, at least trying. She realized all knives were gone. Instead, she grabbed a chopping board as a shield. 

Donna ran around the house, she was fast, yes. 

But he was faster. 

The man in the cloak managed to graze her on the hip, she fell down with a screeching scream, "Shit, shit, shit," Donna chanted over and over again as she tried to stand up, but she failed. She crawled backwards, but was grabbed by the hair by the man, or woman. She didn't know just yet. 

Donna wasn't ready to go down, she elbowed the man and ran to their backyard. She tried climbing a fence, and shit. The man grabbed her hair, pulling her down. She fell on her back wincing. 

The person was now hovering over her, slowly slitting her throat. Her vision was slowly getting blurry. She has accepted the fact she was gonna die, she accepted it. Though, if she was going to die, she wanted to see the face of the motherfucker that killed her so she can haunt the person and hope it will bite them in the ass. 

She reached her blood soaked hand, the one she used to cover her hip, to the mask, ripping it off. Her eyes went wide, seeing the familiar boy. A boy she was once friends with. 

"Why-..." she managed to croak out before the boy said, "I'm sorry it had to end this way, Donna. You just couldn't keep your hands off Finney," the boy said, hovering the knife over her heart and... 

Squelch

"Ro-bin, I..swear to G-od, Fi-nn..will fi-nd out," Donna said with her dying breathe. Robin hummed, "And I'll make sure he joins me," he said, slashing an 'X' across the dead girls heart. 

"Goodbye, Donna. I sure as hell won't miss you," Robin laughed out maniacally. 

Robin made sure to cut off the girl's hands before fleeing the scene. 

Before he left, he made sure to wash off his bloodied hand and face. He took the mask from Donna's hand, took off the cloak and his the knife under it.