[5] - WILDEST DREAMS

Say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams.

As Akshara walked into the nightclub, the vibrant music pulsed through her veins, setting the atmosphere alive with energy. All the eyes turned towards her, mesmerized by the radiant presence she exuded in her hot dress. The neon lights danced across the room as she made her way through the dance floor towards the bar stand where her friend was already waiting for her.

"Oohh, you look real fine to be someone who just broke up with her boyfriend." An almost tipsy Srishti commented, eyeing her hot best friend from head to toe.

"Oh please, Srish. I don't wanna talk about that fucking cheater!" Akshara gritted her teeth as she took a seat beside her friend before ordering her drink for the night.

"Yeah, let's just forget him, babe. Never really liked him, to be honest." Taking another sip of her martini, she said as she ordered another one.

"Still, I can't fucking believe that he would cheat on me?? The Akshara Goenka!! Remind me to never lower my standards for these losers again." Irritation was quite evident on Akshara's face as she gulped down her drink in a go before closing her eyes as the alcohol burnt down her throat.

"Relax AG! It's good that you now know your worth. But please don't ruin our last day of freedom by bringing up that asshole's name again and again. Tomorrow is the first day of college, and I just wanna live it all tonight, got it?" Srishti said as Akshara rolled her eyes at her, still annoyed by the fact that she got cheated on.

As she sipped on her drink, she could feel a pair of eyes locked on her as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat before pulling her shirt dress down but of no use as the more she pulled it down, the more cleavage it showed giving away all her beauty. Annoyed by the fact, she turned around slightly in her seat and saw a tall, handsome guy who was standing at a distance from her staring at her which soon turned into a smirk as he found her struggling with her dress.

"Creep!" She said out aloud, gaining the attention of Srishti, who was at the moment going gaga over the guys on the dance floor.

"Dude, he's been staring at you since the moment you walked in the club. Give him a shot!" Srishti said with a wink, making her eyes widen.

"Do you think I'm crazy that I'll go for some random dude just a day after my breakup?" Akshara was quite disgusted by her friend's advice as she shrugged her off.

"Grow up, girl!! I'm not asking you to make him your boyfriend or something. Just go over and talk to him, and maybe you can get laid later on." Srishti smirked at her, to which Akshara gave her an unbelievable look and shook her head.

"Oh my God, he's coming over here! I better leave!!" By saying Srishti ran off to the dance floor, leaving behind a very nervous Akshara.

She cocked her head to the side as she felt him stand beside her, close enough that their arms were merely brushing as she let out a gasp feeling the shivers down her spine. Her eyes met his as he let out a genuine smile, and she swear to God hadn't seen anything more enchanted than this.

"Sorry if I seemed like a creep to you." Twirling the drink in his hand, he spoke, making her shock as she opened her mouth to say something, but he beat her to it.