[7.2] - REWRITE THE STARS

"Nothing can keep us apart. You are the one I was meant to find."

Under the soft glow of the moon, Akshara stood on her terrace, a gentle breeze caressing her skin. The night sky was painted with a myriad of twinkling stars, casting a mesmerizing aura around her small villa. As she gazed into the darkness, memories of last night's tender kiss flooded her mind, igniting a warmth in her heart. The scent of jasmine lingered in the air, intertwining with her thoughts, creating an ethereal atmosphere of longing and nostalgia. With a sigh, she closed her eyes, letting the moment envelop her in its delicate embrace, lost in the beauty of the night and the sweetness of the memory.

Her mind couldn't seem to wrap around the fact that she let Abhimanyu - someone she didn't even know a night ago kiss her. And the most surprising thing was she didn't feel disgusted by that act but moreover it felt right, in place, like it was meant to happen. They were meant to happen. Akshara Goenka was known to be untouched, pure. Men were ready to bet their lives for her, but she never batted her eyes on them, but what was it about Abhimanyu that made her allow him to touch her, claim her, and leave his essence behind?

Only a few minutes together last night, and he was already making her crave his presence. He is not going to come. Her brain was chanting again and again, but her refused to believe. He said he'll follow her towards the end of the world, so he has to come. But again, is that not what all men say to spend a single night with her? So what different did he do? But it felt different. It felt so real and magical to not believe it. You're just being delusional! Her mind mocked once again before she moved to leave the terrace and moved into her room.

Hours. She spent hours trying to sleep but in vain. His thoughts were not leaving her mind. It was like he had already made a place there. How can her heart get adamant about something that can't be written in her fate no matter what. They both belonged to different worlds, behind a boundary, which she can't dare to cross as it will burn both of them in result. Her deep thoughts were interrupted by the light knocking on the terrace door attached to her room. Did she lock someone in the terrace absentmindedly?

Without giving much thought to it, she got up to open the terrace door. Her eyes couldn't believe the sight. Abhimanyu Birla was standing outside her room, glowing in the moonlight with the most enchanting smile on his lips.

"Great, now I'm imagining things." Akshara shook her head, not ready to believe that Abhimanyu was standing in front of her in flesh.

Abhimanyu chuckled lightly before leaning in and pressing his lips against hers in a soft and short kiss. "No, you're not."

Her eyes immediately popped out as she stared at the man in front of her in amazement. Her fingers automatically went towards her lips, lingering where he had just placed his lips a few moments ago. She had let him kiss her again. And she was not feeling guilty at all.

"It's good to hear that you were imagining things about me." Abhimanyu closed the terrace door behind him as he entered her room.

"No, I wasn't." She immediately stepped back, keeping a certain distance between them.

"Don't lie, Akshara. You don't know how great of an honour it is for me that you were thinking of me. Of us." He smirked at her as he took a step forward in her direction.