Song of the vampire

We see a bus driving through the road as we see it pass a sign reading "Briarwood 25 miles" as we see Ashton looking out the window seeing they went past the sign.

Ashton: This is it. Briarwood finally. Are you excited about this D?

Dimitri: (While writing in a notebook) Yeah, might give me ideas for a name. So far the one I can come up with is Dekagon.

Ashton: Dekagon?

Dimitri: Well since some of us are heroes I had been given to come up with a hero name for myself and I had thought of using the title The Alien Hero: Dekagon.

Ashton: Well that sounds pretty good to me, but I'm very excited for this trip because we will be going to see a concert which has my second favorite band ever, Big Time Rush.

Dimitri: Yeah, and it was nice for the school to let us and the other students come to see this.

Ashton: Yeah, this will be awesome. In fact I'm gonna play a song about it!

Dimitri: Make it snappy.

Ashton: Coming up.

Ashton then pulled out a guitar and then started to play it as the others watched him play the guitar in such skill as they were amazed at his skill.

Shaggy: Like, dude you rock!

Ashton: (blushing) Aw shucks, and that was basically the rangers main theme.

Clover: Rangers?

Ashton: Guess it's story time. Legend has it that every ten years or so all across the world groups of five or more in colorful costumes appear, saving the world from various threats. Be they mystical, scientific, or extra terrestrial, whenever evil should arise the power rangers appear to protect the weak and defenseless from those who seek their destruction or subjugation.

Dimitri: Yeah, and there have been many teams of power rangers that started from the mighty morphin to the current team called Dino Fury. Most of them are based on dinosaurs for some reason

Ashton: For more fire power each team controls giant robots called zords. They resemble either animals, vehicles or spaceships.

Dimitri: And those zords can even combine together to become a megazord.

Urbosa: I see, so these rangers are champions to this world.

Ashton: Exactly.

We see the bus as it arrives at Briarwood as we see everyone getting off of it as they look at the town.

Ashton: Here we are guys, Briarwood. (Whispers) Home of the Mystic Force Power Rangers.

Dimitri: Yeah, which makes this trip 10 times exciting

Ashton: Ten bucks says we get to see them morph?

Dimitri: That is definitely a great thing to see. You're on

Clover: So when does this concert start at.

Ashton: At 10 pm.

Dimitri: Why don't we check out the places for the time being. How about over there.

He pointed at a shop called the Rock Porium.

Ashton: Good idea.

We see them enter the Rock Porium as they start to look around the shop.

Ashton: This place is pretty nice.