Heroes and the ogre

We see the Omni Squad as they were seen out in the field as Dimitri was seen drawing in a journal as he was seen making a drawing of his alien forms.

Dimitri: Hey guys, I'm just gonna go out to the woods for a bit.

Ashton: Alright.

Dimitri nodded and started to head out into the woods as he was seen walking by himself as we see a figure looking at him through the bushes as it sees Dimitri with interest as Dimitri then sat down at a stump and continued to draw as he then pulled out a candy bar and takes a bite out of it as he hears a noise and turns and sees nothing as he shrugs it off and continues writing in his journal as he hears the same noise again and looks around trying to see what it was.

Dimitri: Huh?

He then looked to see a figure as it appeared to be wearing a mask.

Dimitri: Oh, hi there.

The figure then ducked trying to hide.

Dimitri: No, it's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you.

He then started to walk up to the bushes as he sees a green humanoid creature as it had a green torso spotted with white flowers and yellow dots, long legs are black in the front and white in the back with two toes each have two green leaves sprouting between the toes wearing a green cloak and had on a mask.

Dimitri: Hey, you ok.

Dimitri then held up the candy bar to the creature as it then removed its mask to reveal it has an orange face, yellow eyes with white, star-shaped pupils and small green leaves at the edges that loosely resemble eyelashes.

Dimitri: Hang on, you look like... a pokemon.

Dimitri then pulled out his phone and opened an app as he brought it to the creature as the phone showed the image of it.

Phone: Ogerpon. The Mask Pokemon. A grass type. This mischief-loving Pokémon is full of curiosity. It confounds its enemies with nimble movements and kicks. Ogerpon's type changes depending on which mask it wears.

Dimitri: Oh, so you're an Ogerpon, seem a bit far from home aren't ya?

Ogerpon: Poni...

Dimitri then offers the candy bar to Ogerpon as he removes the entire wrapper.