Chapter 8: A Different Sorta Day!

=========================

It's a stay at home day today, it's been a little while since they got back to training and the Jet's fans are hyped for their new Captain to be on the field however, off the field Jake's trying to look for something to do because Margot is heart set on starting the wedding planning, she already has her bridesmaids or whatever she's going with, Jake obviously already knows who he's going to pick as his best men, Duncan and Simu, their all he needs.

Simu: You serious? I'll do it but you can't back out.

Allison and Simu came around the house today, Allison's helping Margot with the wedding plans meaning they've left the boys to do what they want and they were playing video games until Jake got a little idea and it was a simple one, he's not that great at cooking but Simu is, he always posts video's on his Social Media so that gave Jake an idea to pass the time.

Jake: Hell no, It'll be fun.

Simu paused the game and looked to him, Jake was on the laptop looking at something, honestly he was on YouTube watching this guy doing a cooking thing, that's where Jake got the idea from, Jake might not be good at it but he does love it when he and Margot just go on a cooking frenzy, it can be anything from beans on toast to a cake, he just enjoys the idea of cook.

Simu: Alright, bet. Let's go.

Jake closed the laptop and followed him, they both went to go to the store to get what they need, Simu already is a streamer, he's played a few games online so he knows pretty much all they need, however, on his way out, the girls caught them trying to sneak out.

Margot: Where are you two going?

She asked with all this paper stuff around them covered in all sorts of wedding stuff, their engagement is public, that went public the night they went out to dinner, Jake just wished Duncan and Jennifer were here, the three of them doing this would be so much fun but their off doing something, Jake has learnt not to ask what their doing, Duncan doesn't have a cap and will happily brag about all the nasty stuff he and Jennifer get's up to, poor girl.

Jake: We got bored so we're going to start a cooking channel on YouTube.

Jake and Simu smiled because they knew it was dumb but it'll still be fun, the girls looked to each other then chuckled as well, Allison didn't really know what to say, she of course knew how good of a cook Simu is because he's always cooking for her but Jake is the first person she's heard of that's burnt bacon before.

Margot: Out of everything I thought you'd say, that wasn't one of them.

Jake smiled and went over to her, giving her a kiss while Simu kissed Allison's cheek, shortly after they were in Jake's Mustang heading towards the mall to get what they needed to kick this new adventure they want to start off with a bang...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Like stated before, Simu knew what he was looking for so it didn't take them long to get what the came for, what took them longer was setting all the stuff up, Jake's never done this sort of thing before so it was a lot of Simu telling him one this but Jake doing it wrong, eventually they made enough noise to make the girls wonder into the kitchen...