Part 17; Some have a great day whilst others have a bad

Louis’ P.O.V.

As I hear her taking a deep breath, I look at her pale face. She fell asleep. I slowly move her head from my chest to her pillow. And before I left I kissed her on the nose and walked out her bedroom.

“Is she okay?” Natalie’s brother, Tyson asked, popping his head out of his room.

I knelt down and said, “She’s gonna be just fine, okay pal?”. He nodded, whispered “good night” and closed his doors.

It was really late so I tried to hurry up back home, to get some sleep and to figure out this scary situation with Natalie. I was skipping every second stair so I could get out faster, but I bumped into Natalie’s mom.

“Hey! Are you hungry? Do you want to eat before you leave?” Her mom jumped on me with those questions with her smile all over her face. She’s working with us for over a year and a half now and I’ve never seen her smiling like that.

“Um, no, but thanks, Mrs. Cappel.” I grinned and opened their front doors. But she caught me by my hand and said, “Thank you for everything you’re doing for my baby, just keep her safe.”

I could feel my head burning and sweat drops coming out on my forehead. I quickly nodded and left. What if I dragged her in some kind of a danger?

Luci’s P.O.V.

I was at the sleepover at my friend’s house. Friend named Harry. Friend who’s more like boyfriend, but I couldn’t tell my mom that I was actually going to sleep over my boyfriend’s house, now could I?

It’s early in the morning and I have no idea why did I wake up this early. I need to think of a way how to wake up my fellow friend Harry there. He can sleep all day because they have a day off. The classic way of waking up people came on my mind. I pull the curtains off and the sun was shining right on his eyes.

“Put them back!” Harry groaned under his covers. He was rolling on the bed with his eyes closed and unexpectedly he fell. I was laughing so hard. I should have taken a video of it. After he let out a scream or he refers to call it a “manly shout”I ran and knelt down beside him.

“Are you okay, baby?” I asked holding back my laugh. It sounds wrong but if you could only have seen it. As he was falling his curls were up in the air bouncings and he was still holding his eyes closed and then when his body fell like a pancake, I just I couldn’t not to laugh.

“That’s what you get for waking up in Vegas.” I sang and he sarcastically laughed.

“My knee hurts!” he whined and sat on the bed.

“Let me look at it.” I took a quick look at his knee and it looks absolutely fine and normal, although it is a bit red, probably nothing serious. “It looks just fine.” I said and kiss him sweetly on his lips.

“Don’t do that ever again.” He said.

“What? Kiss you?” I joked. “No, wake me up like that.” He said and shook his curls.

“Next time I’ll bring you some flowers and breakfast in bed, okay baby?” I joked again and he smiled from ear to ear. I’m joking, he knows that right?

“Harry, I was joking.” I said whilst taking my PJ’s off. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“Since you didn’t bring me breakfast in bed I have to buy something to eat.” I put my hair in a bun. Now all I need are my white Converse shoes. Where did I put them? I asked myself looking under the bed.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Harry yelled and threw me on the bed, then he jumped on me, kissing my neck. What’s gone into him? Few minutes ago he was grumpy. I was uncontrollably laughing; he was tickling my whole body whilst kissing it.