Part 14

“Okay, okay, I’ll talk to him!” I yelled at my phone as I stood in front of Harry’s door. Louis, of course, called me since we were on breakfast thousand times to make me go talk to Harry. He really can’t stand me and his best friend being angry on each other.

I took a deep breath and gently knocked on his door. No one’s coming, I can’t hear footsteps at all. Guess he’s not in his room. I quickly wrote short message to Louis and when I was about to click ‘send’ I got a message. I sent that message and opened new one. It was from unknown number and it said: “I’m watching you. -S”. I completely froze there. Who could be watching me? And why? Maybe it’s not a big deal. Maybe it’s one of the boys pranking me. I rushed down stairs and bumped into, who else, than Harry.

“Hey!” I sang and pretended like we’re not in a fight and like few minutes ago nothing happened. But he didn’t say anything, he just looked at me, rolled his eyes and continued walking.

“Harry!” I yelled after him. I stopped him as I grabbed his blazer “Please, I’m sorry! Forgive me?” But nothing, he just kept staring around the hall as I was still holding his blazer. “Oh c’mon! You know you’ll be with Luci forever and you’ll have cute, curly, beautiful, cheeky kids and you’ll live happily ever after. Stop being angry at me! Here…” I handed him my phone “Hack my twitter, tweet whatever your heart wants.” He pulled a big grin on his face and typed something.

“Now I’m afraid to go on my twitter. But we’re friends, right?” I asked him and made puppy face, almost making his eyes watery. Yup, I’m that good.

“Pretty pwease!” I begged and whined like a 4 year-old. Soon enough he couldn’t resist my stupid behavior and put that cute, cheeky smile on his face.

“I forgive you. Now check your twitter!” he jumped out of excitement.

“@Natalie_Cappel: I have smelly feet. :)”? Really Harold, really? Smelly feet?” I asked and scrolled down my mentions.

“That’s why you suit Louis.” He again smiled and I aw-ed.  We then hugged and he said that he’s going to meet with Luci so we both left in different directions.

***

I was walking through my street, with my neighbor’s dog. She actually paid me for take him to the walk even though I said she doesn’t have to. I was bored so I took my phone to check my twitter. I unlocked it and saw 2 new messages. I opened the first one and it was from Louis; he wants me to come over. I replayed quickly to him that I’ll come later and checked the second message. It was again from the unknown number and it said: “Leave Louis alone. -S”. It’s again from the same person. I whistled and the neighbor’s dog came close to me, I put him on the chain and ran along with dog to my neighbor’s house. After I left the dog I went to Luci’s house.

a/n first of all sorry for grammar mistakes, seecond i love you all whos reading my fanfic :)  hope you liked this chapter too, and vote, read, comment, fan me :) i love when you do that :)