Part 7; Life's finally being good to me

Louis P.O.V.

I was about to fall into dreams too but I felt someone’s hand tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was Niall.

“I have to apologize to you, Tommo.” Niall said while he was running with his fingers through his hair. He was nervous again.

“Why?” I asked quietly, cause I didn’t want that our talk wake up Natalie, when it’s better for her to sleep while the flight lasts.

“Erm…when I said that I was in love with Nat, I was totally wrong, and I forgot that you were in love with her since the first day.”

“It’s okay Niall.”

“I’m really glad you two are together.” He smiled and turned around to get back to his seat.

Before he could leave I grabbed his hand and said “You and Brianna will work things out, believe me.”

“Thanks.” He pulled out even bigger smile on his face and went to sit next to Zayn who was surprisingly sleeping.

I closed my eyes again. After a second or less someone again tapped me on my shoulder.

“What now?” I muttered.

“Lou, you asleep?” I could recognize this voice anytime; it was Harry’s.

“You need something, Harry?” I said as I turned around to face him.

“I feel nervous about meeting Natalie’s friend Luci. If she told you who is she…” Harry was looking concerned. He likes her already and he didn’t even meet her. Strange, curly boy.

“I know about her and I know she will like you and you will definitely like her.” I said comforting him. Well it was true. Natalie told me lot of things about Luci and she really seemed the one for my Harry.

“Sir, please go to your seat, we are about to land now” said the stewardess, Harry smiled at me and went back to his seat. How come we’re already landing? I felt like the flight lasted for few minutes. Time apparently flies fast. I slowly shook Natalie to wake her up, she opened her eyes and laughed.

“What are you laughing about?” I asked her.

She yawned before answering “Niall slapped Zayn to wake him up.”

Natalie’s P.O.V.

I actually can’t believe that I’m in relationship with Louis. I’ve never even imagined to be with someone like him or to be with someone that is so famous. I don’t even care if he was famous or not, rich or poor. Being near me made my life a whole lot better. To be honest I had only one boyfriend who was I with for like 5 months. I didn’t fit into society back in my city. Life was tough on me then.

I stepped out of the cab with my mom and headed to lock our doors. I could hear female voice shouting my name. I turned around and saw Luci running to me. My mom left in the house and I put my bags in front of the doors and hugged Luci. I was really happy to see my female friend. I took my bags and invited her to sleep over. My parents had nothing against it; they really liked her.

We changed into PJs. I made us hot chocolate and told her everything. From the part when Louis and I got drunk, to the part when Louis confessed his feelings to me and to the part I told Harry about her. First ten minutes she was jumping and screaming. I don’t know did One Direction did that to her or sugar. Then she cooled down and got really, really nervous. I figured it’s going to be a long night.

We eventually fall asleep around 4 am, I think. My phone was ringing and I took it from my night table and unlocked it. I got a text from Louis saying that he misses me and that I should bring Luci with me now. I replayed to him that we’ll be right over and that I miss him too. As I sent that text my heart skipped a beat. After a year I figured that I love him more than friend. I looked at my watch above my TV and saw it was 2 pm! I jumped on Luci to wake her up.

We dressed up, ate something really fast and went to the boys’ house.

Luci’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe this is happening to me. I’m finally going to meet One Direction. I’m finally going to meet Harry Styles. Oh my God! Luci, just calm down. Everything will be alright. If anything goes wrong I have Natalie right beside me. Natalie knocked on their house doors and on my luck Harry answered the doors. He was shirtless. God, why are you making this so hard for me?

“Louis!! Why didn’t you tell me that Natalie and her friend are coming over?” Harry turned back to shout to Louis who was getting closer and closer to the doors.

“Then you wouldn’t open the doors shirtless, now would you?” Louis laughed and made his way to Natalie. “Hey, love.” He greeted Natalie with a short, cute peck. Harry disappeared from the door step.

“Luci this is Louis. Louis this is Luci, my friend I was telling you about.” Natalie introduced us to each other and we shook hands. I’ve just met Louis Tomlinson! Hell yeah.

“Nice to meet you Luci, please come in. And where did that curly boy disappeared?” Louis shouted while we were entering the house.

“He left to put a shirt on.” Niall laughed.

“Guys, this is my friend Luci, and she’s a huge fan.” Natalie again introduced us to each other and we all sat at the couch. Harry finally showed up and sat next to me on the couch. I could feel my heart in my throat; bumping.

“Sorry I disappeared like that earlier.” Harry said as he shook his curls, which by one shook fell perfectly.

“It’s okay.” I smiled.

“No, it was stupid. Anyway I’m Harry, and you must be Luci, right?” His eyes winded and his smile was from ear to ear. His cute dimples were showing.

“Yes, nice to meet you. I’ve been your fan since you guys were formed into One Direction.” I smiled shyly.

Natalie’s P.O.V.

“Niall!” I shouted from the kitchen. I sat with Louis at the table and waited for that blonde to come.

“What?!” he shouted from the living room.

“Well, I’m not calling you to hear your voice!” I shouted again.

“Okay, I’m coming.” He said quietly from the living room, but I could still hear his Irish voice. “What do you need me for?” he asked, pulling the chair out then sitting on it.

“Did you sort things out with Brianna?” Louis asked him, and Niall’s face turned into confused one.

“Not yet.” He said shyly.

“You know, you two are really stubborn and annoying.” I joked, and Niall chuckled.

“Just buy some flowers and-” I cut Louis off in his sentence “…and some chocolate.” I continued. “And some chocolate” Louis glared at me, “and sort things out, mate!” he finished, and Niall nodded.

“Thanks.” He stood up and gave us a big hug. Believe me when I say that Niall’s giving the best hugs. Eventually he dressed up and went out.

“Do you think we should leave Luci and Harry alone? I asked Louis. We were standing behind the sofa on which were Harry, Luci, Liam and Zayn sitting. We texted both, Liam and Zayn to leave those two alone, they really hit off. Liam and Zayn looked at their phones. Liam was first who spoke “So guys, I’m leaving, just got a text from Dani. See ya later.” Then Zayn spoke “Liam, wait for me! I should meet up with Perrie.”.  Terrible liars.

“Why are you all going?” Luci asked with a sad face. She must have felt really sad that the boys are leaving, but later she will be happy that we left her alone with Harry.

“I just remembered that Louis and I forgot to…buy some tampons.” I said really quick. Tampons? Really Natalie? Couldn’t think of something better?

“Tampons?” Louis asked quietly, and I elbowed him in the ribs. “Oh, yeah. We must go, bye!” Louis nervously said and we ran out, leaving them speechless.

TN TN TNNN. Luci, i hope you liked it :) i know its not much but you will be in the next part 3:) sooo yeah. sorry for grammar mistakes!!  :) i'll update after 5 or 6 votes :)