Part 13; Woops!

All ten of us went out for a dinner, to some unknown restaurant. We all had a good laugh and spilt up after we ate. Danielle and Liam went to Danielle’s, Niall and Brianna went out clubbing (as usual), Zayn and Perrie just went somewhere, they didn’t tell us where, Louis, Harry, Luci and I went to boys’ house. Louis and Harry wanted to watch a movie, or movies.

Luci and I were in the kitchen making popcorns while two of them were in the living room setting up the DVD.

“How are things going on with Haz?” I asked Luci and she blushed like a tomato.

“Good, fine, great.” She said smiling from ear to ear.

“Aw, I’m glad you two are together. Cutie-pies.” I laughed and put popcorn in my mouth.

“Yeah, we did that…erm…thing.” She whispered and popcorn flew out of my mouth. Did she just say that they had sex? Well not literally…

“You did that?!” I shouted. I’m pretty sure both Harry and Louis heard me.

“Not so loud!! Yeah, we did it. He was so romantic and…and just…ahh, God I love him.” She sighed and put her chin in her both hands, supporting her chin. She was deep in her thoughts.  

“Well I bet you do. I haven’t done that yet with Louis.” I laughed, took her hand and literally dragged her to the living room. I made my way to the couch on which was Louis sitting on, and Luci went on the couch where was Harry sitting and pressed her body at his chest and covered both of them with a blue blanket. I placed my head on Louis’ chest and he covered us with a pink blanket. We were watching Actually love.  

During the movie Harry and Luci fell asleep. They were cuddled up and wrapped with that blue fluffy blanket. Their heads were sweetly next to each other; they just looked adorable and I had to take a picture of them sleeping. I couldn’t resist so I put that picture on twitter and wrote: “@Natalie_Cappel: aren’t @Harry_Styles and @Masey_Luci the cutest couple ever?! xx”. I went through my mentions and saw all kinds of tweets; the rude ones, the sweet ones, the jealous ones and ones which are asking for a follow back. Also that picture got so many retweets in a minute…that’s just crazy! I read most of mentions cause they kept coming and coming. They all asked who is she. How can they not know who is she? She’s Harry’s girlfriend?

Oh, God! I just remembered that they never said they were dating. Of course that media saw them both, but they weren’t kissing and they thought that she hangs out with them cause she’s my friend.

I carefully woke up Louis, who was sleeping and who was wrapped in his pink blanket like he was five years old.

“Louis, wake up! I messed up big time!” I quietly said to him as he opened his eyes slowly.

“What is it?” he asked and patted the spot next to him, showing me to sit there.

“Well I kinda made Lurry official…” I sat next to him and smiled through my fear.

“Natalie, who’s Lurry?” he raised his one eyebrow and looked at me.

“Harry and Luci. Duh!” I laughed. Ugh, this no time to laugh, Natalie. I made such a mess. They both are going to kill me. I should move to another country again, or city. Only God can help me! I shouldn’t have done that! They won’t trust me ever again…

“And you made them official? And how is that?” he asked making me look stupid.

“Well” I started, then thought through. Maybe I shouldn’t tell him, I mean all I have to do is delete the tweet… No! Maybe he’ll help me?

“Well?” he rushed.

“I took a picture of them sleeping and put it on twitter” I said really fast avoiding eye contact with him.

“So what? It was about time to let people know they’re dating! You did a good thing, babe.” Louis said and I felt relieved. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his.

“Now let’s go to sleep. I’m really tired.” Said Louis as we backed away from our kiss. I turned off the TV and left those two to sleep on the couch. Louis already went to his room, so when I turned off the light in the whole house I went to search for my PJs. I only found my shorts, no sign of my t-shirt.

“Fuck! I forgot my shirt!” I yelled as I held my bag upside down so things could just fall out. My make-up fell, my notebook fell, everything that I don’t need fell, but the one thing I need didn’t fall. I’m such a clever person.

“Just use one of mines.” Louis whispered to my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and went in his closet. “What about this one?” he threw his Superman shirt at me and laughed.

 “Just a second.” I shouted from the bathroom as I dressed his shirt up.

“How do I look?” I spun around like a ballerina.

“You look sexy, babe!” he said and kissed me softly. His soft lips couldn’t take off of mine so we continued our make out session on his bed. We didn’t go further, just casually making out.

--------

a/n sorry for grammar mistakes aaaaaand soorrry for not updating for such a long time :( i had so much homework and everything -_- so yeah... but i really hope you liked it :) commet, vote, read i love you doing that :) and it means so much to me :)

and my dear, sweet, adorable PAYZER broke up. i just....i cant :(