| Part 2 |

Love Marks | Zayn Malik |

-- beware: threesome --

Perrie and I made our way down the street. We began walking through an alley. Our loud giggles quieted, as suddenly footsteps followed us. We slowly turned towards the sound, meeting a tall boy. I gulped. I began to quicken my pace, dragging Perrie with me. We came to a stop. A dead end.

My breath was shallow as I turned, facing our hunter. He was much taller than Elise and I. He had quiffed black hair. His big hazel eyes held onto us. He had plush pink lips. His features were sharp.

"Like what you see?" His deep voice, quickened my heart beat. I quickly looked away, my cheeks warming. "I never said I wanted you to look away. Did I?" I met his eyes, they were fixed on me. I shook my head, quietly. "A shy one, huh?" He began to grow closer to me. Perrie stepped before me.

"She can be shy.. At times." She faced me, winking. I glared at her. Yet I was thankful she stepped in. She turnes back, to face the boy. "What's your name?" She asked him, her voice heightened.

"Zayn." He replied, watching her carefully.

"Well, Zayn, my friend and I would like to continue on our midnight stroll, so if you wouldn't mind --" Perrie began.

"Don't you think it's a bit late, for you two to go out this late? For a walk?" Zayn remarked. Perrie was taken back. "At this time, good girls would be in bed." His eyes flickered between us, repeatedly.

Perrie's blue eyes met mine, giving me a littel nod. I released the breath I was holding in. Her pink lips broke into a smirk as she faced him, again.

"Well, how about I show you how much of a good girl I am?" Her voice was low, teasing. His lips widened. His big hands wove through her blonde hair, pulling their faces close. He tilted her head, gripping the crook of her neck within his teeth. Perrie moaned as he held her tighter. His eyelashes fluttered. Perrie gave me another nod.

I gave her a small smile before quietly sneaking away. I slightly turned back, to make sure he wasn't there. My mouth dropped open.

Zayn had Perrie pinned to the wall. Her legs wide apart, lightly hanging off his waist as he uncontrollably thrusting into her. His hands held her hair in fists.

I let out a shreik as he suddenly stood before me. I looked back. Perrie was on the floor, trying to catch her breath.

"You thought you could escape me so easily? Think again, sweetheart." He picked me up, carrying me over his shoulder, as he dragged Perrie by the arm. He walked us deeper into the alley. Where it was darker.

"Please don't hurt us!" I begged. I yelped as my back hit the ground, hard. The icy texture seeping through my sweater. He stared down at me. His hazel eyes burning through me.

"Take her clothing off." He commanded. Perrie fell to her knees and began removing my clothing.

"Please, Perrie, no." I pleaded, as her hands unbuttoned my sweater, leaving me in just my lace bra. She continued to remove my bottom half.

"It's okay. Just follow what he says." Her blue eyes held mine. I nodded slowly. I was now, bare. Laying in only my lace underwear. Perrie removed hers as well. She weakly smiled to me. We both looked up at him.

"Kiss her." I was taken back. He wanted who to -- I snapped out of my thoughts as lips were planted on mine. My eyes slightly widened as I saw Perrie's eyes flutter, as she moved her lips against mine, encouraging me. I turned my body towards her, my hands resting on her shoulders. I began to move my lips against hers, kissing her back.

"Touch her." His voice scratchy. Her kiss became hard, more urgent. Our lips parted. Her tongue invading mine. A light moan left my lips. Her hands rested on my hips, pulling my body closer to her. Her area grinding against mine.

A long throat moan filled my ears. I quickly pulled away. Perrie's eyes opened, her blue eyes planted on me. My lips were parted, as I struggled to put my thoughts together.

Suddenly, large hands gripped my waist, pulling me away from Perrie. My inner hips were met by a new warmth. I gasped as Zayn hovered above me. His breath filled my nostrils. Cigarettes and mint. I shuddered as he leaned closer.

"So, innocent." He whispered. "How about I give you a try?" His lips cracked into a smile. I was left breathless. He was mesmorizing. His bare skin rubbed against mine. He removed my underwear, leaving my bare bum, cold.

His member stood, proudly. The head was slightly swollen, pink. The thin skin craved perfectly.

"Imagine it inside you." He whispered. His voice filled with amusement and lust.

He adjusted me beneath him, my legs held his hips. His member pushed through. He broke my innocence. My hands snaked beneath his arms, reaching his shoulders. His hands held him up, beside my head.

"You ready?" He asked me. His voice, gentle and comforting. I slowly nodded. His hips kept up the pace. The heels of my feet clung to his lower back. He filled me up, reaching my limit, and hit it harder each time. I let out a shaky moan, filled with this new sensation.

Zayn pecked my lips, before removing his torturing gaze on me.

"Join us." I looked up, finding Perrie against the wall, her fingers disappear at a quick pace.

Perrie stumbled over to us. She was completely bare. She kneed before me. Her area hovering above me. Her body faced Zayn. She quickly removed my bra, and caressed my breasts. I let out a small moan. Perrie lowered herself.

I slid my tongue between her folds. She shivered. I slid it again, this time harder. Her hands held my breasts tighter. I let out a another moan. I flicked my tongue around her button, and pushing through her entrance.

My body rung with new pleasure. Zayn thrusted into me, slowly and deeply. As Perrie grinded her hips against my lips. My teeth grazed the sensitive skin. Her hands tightened around my breasts, pinching and squeezing.

Moans filled the dim alley. Zayn and Perrie quickened their speeds, at different paces. Zayn creamed my womb with his nectar as Perrie let her sugar into my mouth. Perrie removed herself from my body. Zayn pushed me down to the ground. Grinding against me. My nails dug into him, drawing scratches down his back. His teeth glided against my vulnerable skin. He dug his face in the crook of my neck, biting harshly. He bit his way up till my jaw, lightly sucking. Once he reached my lips, he tugged. An overwhelmed moan left my lips as he creamed me again.

I was breathless, wasted. Perrie's breath was uneven. Zayn's breath lingered on me, heavy and filled.

I wobbled against the wall, trying to keep myself from falling. Zayn's arms wrapped themselves around my waist, holding me against him.

"I've left you covered in Love Marks." He whispered, before giving me a last, gentle kiss on my cheek.

•~•~•