| Part 3 |

Give Me Love |Harry Styles|

I adjusted my dress once last time, glancing at my full length mirror. I smiled to myself. I wore my silk navy blue dress. It was sleeveless, a sweetheart cut, gently tugging at my curves. My long, diamond earrings were hidden by my curly hair. My charm bracelet lightly slipped up my small wrist as I straightened out.

I glanced at the clock. 10:15PM. I was meeting up with Harry at a restaurant. I grabbed my purse, and headed towards my car.

***

I came to a stop. Harry's figure came towards my car. His dimples popping as he opened my door. He offered his hand. His large hand, held mine as I came out of the car.

He shut the door behind me, and lead me towards the restaurant. We made our reservation. We walked deeper inside. Our area was reserved.

My lips slightly parted. This was beautiful. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, as soft music flowed. Harry's hand tightened, he held my attention tonight.

"You look lovely tonight, Boo." He whispered as he glided me to my chair. He sat before me.

"You look quite handsome yourself." I replied. He chuckled, his pink lips widening.

A male waiter came our way.

"How may I serve you tonight?" He questioned. His voice friendly. I made a hand gesture, asking him to lean in.

"Today is his birthday. Bring us something to sweetly spice up his birthday." I whispered carefully. He pulled away, smiling. He silently nodded, and disappeared into the kitchen.

"What was that?" Harry asked curiously. I smirked.

"Just a littel surprise." I answered, a smile planted on my lips.

***

I smiled to myself, as I watched Harry enjoying himself. A glass was in his hand, as girls gave him pleasure. Even though I'm Harry Styles' girlfriend, I am not easily jealous. I've learnt, he loves me, and I trust him.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Harry glanced over to me. He slipped away from the girls, placing his glass down, and made his way towards me. I stood, looking up at him.

His arms hung on my waist, pulling me close. Our bodies collided as we began to dance to the music. My arms wrappes around his neck. His eyes watched me.

"How are you liking your birthday?" I asked, teasingly.

"Extraordinary." He cheered. "But, it could be better. If only I could have one more thing.." He trailed off. I slightly frowned. I paused.

"And, what would that be?" I asked him. A hopeful smile on my lips.

"You." His voice was throaty. I swallowed, hard.

Before anything could be said, I pulled away. I took his hand in mine, and dragged him behind me.

***

I opened the bedroom door. The room was shimmering with golden lights. Candles. Rose petals were scattered upon the floor and sheets.

I turned towards Harry. His eyes were watching me. His eyes were sea green were tinted sapphire blue. I took in a sharp breath.

"For your birthday, you can have me." I whispered. His hands held onto my hips, as his towering body became closer.

He leaned in. His heart shaped lips presses against mine. Lightly moving. My hands reached towards his neck, pulling him deeper, into the kiss. His hands trailed to my back, fiddling with the zipper.

He slowly pulled it down. My dress snakes down my body. His lips still held mine. His hands carved my every curve.

My shaking hands undid his tux. I removed the black jacket and his white shirt. I pulled off his pants, leaving him only in his black Calvin Klein boxers and bowtie.

I sucked in my lower lip, between my teeth, lightly biting down.

Harry's big hands gripped my small waist, and placed me on the bed. My feet were high off the ground, the bed high. I twiddled my fingertips, as Harry sunk in between my legs. I looked up at him.

His piercing eyes, held my gaze. His hands unhooked my bra. He slidded it off and laid my down. His fingertips caressed me. His touch trailed down my stomach. His fingertips hooking onto the hem of my underwear. He slid them also, off. I took in a trembling breath.

My gaze trailed over to him. He removed his underwear. He turned around, his small bum facing me. I lightly giggled. Music began to run though my ears.

Give Me Love.

My face cracked into a smile, as the angelic music filled my air.

Harry hovered above me. My palms rubbed against his firm chest. My fingertips circling his hardened nipples. His hands were by my head, supporting him up. He let his body drop. His body against mine.

Words weren't needed. The music spoke for us.

His lips widened, as he met my lips. I kissed him. Our lips connecting. His tongue grazing my revealed skin.

His hips began to move. I moved higher upon the bed, giving him more access. His hard member pressed against me. I whimpered as it slightly teased me. I held onto Harry, as it pushed through me.

Harry held me. His arms wrapped around me, as he took me into a different depth of love.

His lips pressed harder. His featherlight touches lingered on me, as he began to thrust into me. His hips meeting mine. His thrusts, were deep and slow. He was being gentle.

My face dug into the crook of his neck, as moans rolled out of my mouth. His raspy moans met mine. My nails scraped his soft skin.

I held onto him tighter as he became rougher. His hips grinding against mine. His hands weaving through my hair, pulling himself closer, deeper.

His long torso repeatedly met mine. His muscles clenched, as he put more force. I tugged on his bow tie, pulling his lips into mine. They became tinted a shameful pink. His chocolate curls bounced. His eyelashes fluttered against my skin.

I shuddered as my orgasm took over. He rode his orgasm. His nectar consuming me. Soft hums rung through my ears, as we finished.

His warm breath was uneven. His scent filled me. He lingered on me. His touch. His voice. His scent. His taste.

Give Me Love.

~•~•~