|7| [1D]

a.n // first quick note, this is the first bromance! (you'll have to read on to find out which it is). second, I would like to give copyright to the creator and whole story of 50 shades of gray (just to be safe, and give credit).

Imagine idea credit goes to @AfroTommo_

        «Just Another Night »

I held onto the sheets tighter as he sped his thrusts. I bit hard on my bottom lip, knowing I would leave a mark. All because I had to obey his orders.

His muffled moan filled the tense bedroom, as he climaxed. I breathed into the pillow, letting my orgasm shudder through me.

"You just keep getting better. After every single fuck, Niall." His thick British accent laced his voice. His rough palm grasped my bum, before a trail of feather light wet kisses stained my back.

His hand held onto the gap above my member, as he climbed higher atop me. I flipped myself, wanting to challenge myself.

His shameful full pink lips, stretched into his famous smirk. Along with the twinkle of his jade irises. A dimple popped as his eyes roamed my body and lust masked his face.

"Would you be willing to take on, round two?" His voice quiet, yet his eyes spoke in their own loud voice.

"Is that another trick question?" I pulled in close, his scent intoxicating me. "Do I have a choice?"

His eyes landed on mine, and his smile deepened. We both know the answer, to my question.

~

Two rounds, ends up to be five.

I leaned over to table to wipe it down. Last night was pure bliss, but not the afterwards result. I could barely walk and my skin ached at the touch of the cloth of my jeans. I was a part-time waiter, as well as a dancer of the night.

I met Harry, on a quiet night at the club. Well, we technically met. I was in my dressing room, when he snuck in and we had our first night. I won't complain, the dominance really turned me on, but little did I know, being subdued would be my third, ongoing job. I, being wasted and amazed by his - member and his ways, I signed a contract. A contract that tied me to his bed, every other night.

I bit my tongue, as hard vibration rubbed against my thigh. I slid behind the counter and into our break room.

"I'm at work." My voice harsher than usual.

"Is little Niall, a bit upset because he didn't get topsies last night?" My silence, answered his question. A tumble of laughter rung through the other line.

"What do you need?"

"I was trying to brighten up the sores." I perked my lips, at his corny sarcasm.

"I need you for tonight."

"You do remember what the contract says, right?" You definitely do, since you seem to repeat every word when I refuse to do something.

"Please?" His voice suddenly stripped from his sarcasm and confidence. I hate being so considerate.

"What time?" I groaned, falling for it, again this weekend.

"Eight. Dress nice too." I could only imagine his devious smirk and plan for the night.

~

I pushed myself through the heavy doors of Harry's home. The grand empty space was occupied my quiet murmurs and eye-catching wardrobes.