| 6 |

Inspired: Mine by Alexis1069

; Additionally created in honour of Harold's 20th birthday [2.1.14]

«Villain»

I've always spent my time reading fanfics or even romance stories and like every other girl, I imagined having someone who got under your skin such an excitement. -

Well now that I have an itch under my skin, I hate it with such a passion. All those stories have lied to us. -

"Have you forgotten the fact I can read your mind? I can hear your thoughts and if you keep on with these attitude, it will make it only worse on you." There it is. My itch.

"Well isn't she such a sweetheart." Our waitress squeaked. "She seems like quite the keeper, Harry."

"Thanks, I knew that from the moment we stumbled upon each other." He smirked, a dimple popping.

Could he be more of a prick? We didn't causally fucking stumble. He tackled me as a dare and laughed at my struggle to breathe.

Once I blinked out of my thought, my view left the window. The waitress had left and our cupcakes and muffins were toppled against the other.

Before I could reach out to get one, Harold catch my hand.

"Why must you portray me as the villian? Have you forgotten the fact how you and your little friends tried to harm my sister? For fun."

My jaw rested open. It was just a prank.

"You've made me lose by appetite. C'mon let's go."

At his call, the waitress came and packed up our goods in a basket. "Have a good one." She gave a grandmotherly kiss on the cheeks and ushered him away.

As soon as we got past the parking lot and into the shade where the car was, he pushed me into the passenger seat and sat in the driver's seat, in a speed I could keep up with. It hit me.

"What are you? What are you doing?" My question lingered in the air, strangled with my fear.

"I'm playing the villian, baby. Just like you want me to." His voice was sleek and raspy. I swallowed hard and bit on my lip. He's going to give me what I deserve.

***

We had stopped at an isolated house and parked out back. The house itself was beautiful.

Anxiety bubbled up inside me.

His big hard held tight to my small wrist and tugged me in. My other hand held up the heavy basket of goods.

We trailed up an endless staircase and my heart slipped a beat. I had an uneasy feeling, that that told me he could hear it. It was making him on edge.

We finally reached a cherry wood bedroom door. We slipped inside and my knees went weak.

The whole room was streamed with red velvet silk. Upon the king sized was three chosen laced lingerie and the stand beside it was covered with different lotions and toys.

Before I could even turn back and try to run, Harold has the door locked and his big hands held onto my waist.

"Harold, I'm sorry for all I've ever tried to do, please let me go. I'll do anything you want." I begged yet he looked determined.

"I remember you always blabbing to your friends of how rough you'd like a boy to take you, or how cold hearted he had to be towards you. You even added the little details of how you want it all to the extreme pain would be your sense of pleasure. Those words are deep. How is that possible for the ultimate good girl to even think of?" His irises were fixated on me, yet they seemed to be darkening. A sapphire blue slipping into them.